3rd time around!!! CPA SUPERSTARS!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, I said it would start on the 8th, but some people are trying to vote already. So, voting commences now!!!!!

AND REMEMBER THE QUALIFICATIONS!!!!!!!

1:Must have at least 250 posts.

2:Must have been a member during or before October.

AND The following people cannot win:

Theorgg, Ed, Zadok001, TickleMeHellNo, Apollo, Chaos Turtle, Spiderman, DUke, Hetemti, and Gerode. They are already Superstars.

My first vote starts off with.........

TomB. One of the few non-superstar founders.

Good luck to you all.........................and vote for me.

Ransac, really wants to win

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Can I vote for myself? If not, I vote for K9Archmage.

N

nodnarb24

I vote for Almindhra as said in the other superstar thread.

G

Gerode

Like in last thread, I'm voting for Ransac to give him poopy-pants.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Well then, actually, I'm voting for Ransac so he can't win the one that really counts: the 17th time around!!!!!!! Bwahaha hahahaha myeh heh heh

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Thank you. And we all know that the seventeenth season will be the best.

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

I vote for Ransac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, what d'ya expect?

Hoipa

A

Apollo

*The Dastard uses his magical talent of un-happening...

You all remember nothing, right?

[Edited by Apollo on 01-06-01 at 01:18 AM]

S

Sleepy

Ed already won Apollo. please vote for someone else.my votes for Ransac. hes crazy! :p

C

Chaos Turtle

Originally posted by Chaos Turtle
Arhar!

I choose you!

Also, since I am a Master PokeMon Trainer... I mean, CPA Superstar... my vote counts double!

I would like to nominate (since y'all can't think of anyone on your own) Ura. Cuz he so cool!

SO people, vote for Arhar (like I did) or Ura (like I would have if I really did have two votes)!
And I'm still retaining a lawyer, you.... people.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Tally so far is:

Ransac:4
Almindhra:1
Ura:1
Arhar:1(They will both have a vote until C.T. makes up his mind)
TomB:1

Still plenty of voting time left people.

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

Since i am in charge of Ransac's campaign(EVEN THOUGH I'M NOT) i would like to mind control all of you. Now , ahem, who will be the first one to get there brains sucked out??

Hoipa

T

Teferi

Ransac, i would vote for u (i did last time) but u seem pretty secure w/ 4 so i'll vote for sum1 who really needs it...me!

i registered in Oct.! bring it on! vote for me!

A

Apollo

Oops. Heh. ~~that never happened...~~

Um, I vote for Whimsy. Or has she won?:)

D

DÛke

...Whimsical has not won yet.

I vote for Almindhra.

I wasn't gonna vote, but since you people are NOT voting for her...WHY not? She's a cool b***h...