E

EricBess

Yes, but I'm always torn between watching it as it goes or waiting until I can watch the whole thing at once...

I watched last night. They glossed over Jacks "recovery". I guess time will tell if he's still affected or not. Still, so far, so good. At this point, they've been recycling a lot of stuff every season, so I guess you don't really expect fresh plot lines so much anymore, but they manage to keep the execution interesting.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I saw the first few episodes, then missed the rest of the season..... so I decided to wait until the series ends and then watch it from first episode to last.... Is it worth it?

E

EricBess

Um...The new season just started this weekend...

Last season was decent. Too many stops and starts for my taste, so the overarching storyline wasn't as clean as it could have been.

So far, this season seems pretty okay but may or may not be just as many stops and starts.

T

train

you can tell they are winding it down to Jack attempting to return to a normal life... but I like the continuance of "madam president"... Not sure full-blown CTU should already be back in full function - but I guess it's ok...

I don't think the "girl living a new life" is a necessary line, unless they tie her to the assassination or plot overall.