2 new creatures from me!

K

KaVu_LoRd

Dalin Sumiltin, Overseer 5B
Legend
when Dalin Sumiltin comes into play, destroy all other black creatures.
All other black creatures get +3+3 as long as dalin sumiltin is in play.
3/3

Fain Elros 1WW
Legend
you may play Fain Elros whenever you could play an instant.
When Fain Elros comes into play, all other creatures get -3/0 until end of turn.
protection from green.
6: return Fain to your hand.
2/1

T

TylersOnFire

hey cool stuff...

1 it seems like a creature like dalin would be more targetted for mono black and so maybe you could make the casting cost 4BB or 2BBB...dunno something like that. cool idea though...kinda like crovax from nemises i think

2. also like this idea because he could kinda be used as a defensive instant. let your opponent attack, play him so there guys are weaklings..and then block..during your turn bring him back to your hand. coool stuf...:cool:

K

KaVu_LoRd

thanks!

the idea with Dalin is that he is a mix of the death pit and Crovax both from nemisis.
the idea with Fain Elros is that he can stop most kinds of damage, and Block Green without hastle. at the same time, you can return him to your hand but the cost is up so that the card wouldnt be totally abused

I

Istanbul

Still, realize that if you have the mana, Fain Elros reads 'Counter target attack phase', over and over again. Make it 3 and discard a card from your hand to bounce him.

Dalin Sumiltin is too good. Even if you ignore the fact that black has a ton of regeneration and graveyard revival, he turns even a 1/1 into a 4/4. Breeding Pit becomes a win condition. "Play Dalin Sumiltin...next turn, Twilight's Call. Would you like to concede now?"