12 hours to go...

G

Gizmo

Anybody got a good History dissertation I can borrow - mine`s crap!

H

Hetemti

In the beginning there was darkness. There was no Postassium. From the void sprang the Great Potato.

The Great Potato evolved the universe into one of Wholesome Spuddy Goodness, but the Great Potato was lonely. So the Great Potato created man.

It formed the earth, stars, planets, and Idaho. It created man, a creature the Potato could trust to properly care for The Choosen Ones. Man would care for The Chosen Ones, and in payment, The Chosen Ones would sacrifice themselves to support the lives of Man. Raw or cooked, baked or broiled, deep-fried and waffle-cut, so would be the cycle of life.

The Potato was pleased with Man. So the Potato gave Man a gift. To be watched over by the Potato's many eyes and taken care of as long as he followed the Great Book of Potato.

For a time incalculable, Man and Potato lived in harmony. But, tragicly, one day a heretic stood. "Down with Potato! I want Stuffing with my turkey!" The sky grew dark and the Potato's wrath was released. All potassium was banished from the earth for one full harvest. All but a tiny fraction of humans died. The survivors vowed never to question the wisdom of the Potato and begged for mercy. The Potato granted their wish, on the condition that they never ask for any assistance ever again.

The Potato became bored again, so It created other, more potato-friendly cultures on other planets. He then sent them to Egypt and Mexico to play with the non-potato-enlightened primates.

Even when Mankind relearned the power of the Potato, he could not regain the wisdom granted by the Potato-blessed potatoes. Due to a general lack of Potassium, mankind became insane. They forsook the Potato and worshiped a carpenter. The Art Academy rejected Hitler, propting his later actions. Clara Peller couldn't find the beef. Bill Clinton was elected. TWICE.

What does the future hold? Only the Potato knows. But the Potato will speak to none. The Potato is all.

S

Sammy Dead-O

Well. That was pretty dang awesome.

Clara Peller. Heh...:)

F

fuzzy510

Print that out and give it to your History teacher. See what (s)he says. :D

A

arhar

I know what you feel Giz - happened to me a lot of times too :( ah, back to that CS project