Discussion in 'Testing Forum' started by dw51688, Oct 24, 2000.

1. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

I am happy. But only think of the initiation nodnarb has planned.
  2. ErinPuff Token Female

**psst** Hey guys.. need help dragging out the Really Big Paddle of Death and the hermaphroditic goat?? [me]cackles[/me]
  3. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Hey Erinpuff, lets see how funny it will be when you reach 1000 posts (If I'm still alive to see it:))
    Dw, why don't you do what I do and run away every time they try to do that to me, they still haven't caught me for either my 30th or 100th post:)
    And you never will.:)
    [me] phases out[/me]

[Edited by Darsh on 10-24-00 at 06:52 PM]
  4. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

But that, Darsh, is where you are wrong!

[me]casts Time and Tide[/me]

Hwaa ha ha ha! You are now phased back in and...

[me]realizes Time and Tide also phases out all non phased out permenents and now is in an alternate demension with everyone else, thus preventing initiation of Darsh and DW.[/me]

Uhh... I don't supose there is any wayout of this with me life?

[me] get's... well you know.[/me]
  5. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

[me] casts Time and Tide[/me]
    Wouldn't want dw to get away would I?:D
  6. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Anoher initiation to the 1000 posters club...

[me]whacks DW over the head with the Baseball Bat of Initiation and pushes him into the Bottomless Pit of the Spammers.[/me]
  7. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

1000 posts needs extra-special celebration!

[me] uses telekinesis to levitate dw out of the pit, throws 3141 Shiny Knifes in dw's general direction, then slugs him repeatedly with a Shiny aluminum baseball bat. Gerode kicks the body, randomly twitching on the floor in a fetal position, back into the pit. [/me]

770 posts until I get the same warm welcome!!!
  8. Apollo Bird Boy

I am almost there... I hope my alpha booster box and company car are ready...
  9. Multani Treetrunk Guy

(Multani bashes Dw.)
    :D
    Hmmm...Nod's a little late with the goat and the paddle.
  10. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Thanks Multani. ;)
  11. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Oh, Multani reached 1000 too.

[me]whacks multani with the Baseball Bat of Initiation and throws him into the Bottomless pit of Spammers.[/me]
  12. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Ahhh, don't forget...

[me]drops a few sticks of dynamite and a few knives down the pit and yells congratulations down the pit[/me]
  13. Multani Treetrunk Guy

[me]looks up at hole.[/me]
    This one's gonna take awhile.
    [me]begins scaling the side of the hole.[/me]
  14. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Everything falls at the same speed you are going so if you had a coputer by your side, then the computer would stay the same distance away from you at all times. You don't need to come back up. Well this is true given there is no such a thing as air resistance...
  15. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Hey get back down there.

[me]throws a 83056290562087452084750234 ton weight on top of Multani, causing him to fall back down into the pit.[/me]
  16. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Hehehe! You the man! You the man!

[me]gives nodnarb a high five[/me]
  17. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

Multani and the Computer wont fall at the same speed! Haven't any of you read Aristotles laws? :D

But the eventually would start to go at different speeds becuase of termenal volocety. Unles the computer weighed exactly the same amount as Multani of course...