New Tag Game

F

FadingInsomniac

You mean our bitch. :p
For all those who don't know, he's my bitch and Ryan's. If you got $50, I can set up a more personal meeting with him… ;)

S

Spaceman Spiff

TAG GUARD

the people in the game are:

fadinginsomniac with a dudley deathdrop through a table

tylersonfire with his ever so deadly dirty baby diaper

spaceman spiff with his wrath of god

linsivvi as himself

cardman11 with his greg boyd

and mutani with yavimaya forest
the game starts NOW!

Y

Y The Alien

And I actually wanted to get into the game. Oh well. Too late now.

D

Dune Echo

TAG GUARD

Multani and everyone that's still left:

I'm done with the current Tag Game, but no one gets a free kill oughta me. I'm withdrawing behind my concrete bunker and typing this all in remotely via satellite. I CANNOT BE KILLED! MWAHAHAHA! ;) Basically, I'm tired of TAG GUARD and you guys need to start a new game.

To everyone that's still alive:

It's a truce people, none of us could catch anyone else and it's not going to happen anytime soon. Just join a new game.

S

Spaceman Spiff

tag guard

Y the alien , you can still join, fine with me
choose your weapon.

Y

Y The Alien

I use the hyper-plasmatic-XP-30-R-Death-Ray(TM).

I'll probably die quick as I'm a bit forgetful.

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Yeah, you probably will die quick. Like now. You're officially already in the game, so bye-bye. TABLE CRACKS!!

Y

Y The Alien

So killing me before signing up isn't fair, but killing me while signing up is? That's like shooting a guy in the back with a paintball gun while he's signing his name on the list to play.

Fine then. So much for that "Casual Players" stuff. Just jump on me at the first oppertunity.

[Edited by Y The Alien on May 22nd, 2000 at 04:01 PM]

A

Apollo

That's stupid and cheap...

I am officially joining the game, then I am instilling my essence as a phoenix into Y The Alien, and he is reincarnated. Fading, you can make up for your lost kill by offing my last life right here. Go get 'em Y!

Apollo

L

Lythand

Ok let me get this straight cause I am still trying to understand this. If the subject is posted as TAG GUARD, then you are safe. If not all someone has to do is respond in some odd way of death to the individual who posted the without the tag guard..and essentialy they are eliminated from the game. right??

A

Apollo

right... although you don't put TAG GUARD as the subject, you have to put it at the top of the post.

Apollo

F

FadingInsomniac

TAG GUARD

Well, considering the fact that there's some controversy over your death, Y the Alien, how about the game leader decides. Spaceman Spiff, you decide his fate. Was my kill just a cheap way to do things, or was it a legitimate opportunity to kill him?

F

FadingInsomniac

OK, here are the peopoe who I have left. Correct me if I'm wrong.

[color="ff6000"]FadingInsomniac
Cardman11
Spaceman Spiff
Multani
Y the Alien[/color]

Y

Y The Alien

Tag Guard

Unless I was never alive, in which case linsivvi is still alive.