These boards have improved A LOT ...

A

arhar

... and I do believe that it's all thanks to ME, mostly.

As much as you hate me, you have to admit browsing the Off-Topic has been at least midly interesting lately :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, there's been more posts in here, that's for certain.

But interesting? Nothing really new to make it interesting...

E

Evan_Mann

The fact that I've popped up after a few months of absentism makes this place inheirently more ineresting.

Combat Turtles and the Duks of Doom shall plow your field and shoot the moon. (soon?)

M

MrXarvox

I admit that it's been more interesting lately, but you are still a rotten pigdog and a disgrace to humanity.

S

Svenmonkey

So this last inflammatory thread was intentional? You're a sick, sick boy. :(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yeah, you've brought up conversation in the Off-Topic area. But, I want my Off-Topic genre back! I want the craziness to run wild again! I.......I.............I'm going to start a new random thread.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

Originally posted by Evan_Mann
Combat Turtles and the Dukes of Doom shall plow your field and shoot the moon. (soon?)
Now what in the hell did I do with my Spoon?

G

Gizmo

This is just going to sound like my usual anti-Arhar bitch. But if he`s beginning to make posts purely to start fights, and then run around gleefully congratulating himself when fights start out... and not contribute to the boards in any other way.

At what point does he get banned?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by arhar
... and I do believe that it's all thanks to ME, mostly.

As much as you hate me, you have to admit browsing the Off-Topic has been at least midly interesting lately :D
As the member most likely to win the "The Most Hated Member" award I guess you have stimulated some discussion. I don't think it's been an improvement, however.

Try writing some articles instead...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Gizmo
This is just going to sound like my usual anti-Arhar bitch. But if he`s beginning to make posts purely to start fights, and then run around gleefully congratulating himself when fights start out... and not contribute to the boards in any other way.

At what point does he get banned?
Well, I took it as sort of "gleefully but in a sarcastic way at himself and trying to 'lighten' up the mood in general" kind of way. So I didn't really take it too seriously...

C

Chaos Turtle

I take very little of what arhar has to say seriously. ;) I hope I'm right.

A

arhar

I think I realized what has been the cause of CPA's decline: everybody lost the sense of humor! Thanks to Spiderman and Chaos Turtle for seeing my post for what it was: a joke. I can't believe so many people have taken everything that I post 100% seriously.....

Gizmo: By all means, I urge to continue your anti-Arhar rants. I very much enjoy when someone from another part of the world is completely obsessed with me and everything that I do. Maybe one day your dream will come true and you get to meet me and kiss the ground that I walk on!

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

You have got to understand, Arhar, that naturally, some people feel strongly about some issues. It's not about lacking a sense of humor.

It's ok to be humorous, and we need that around here. Please, though, just watch the domain of those jokes.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Here's your study:

Do people in the West Bank like cake or pie better??? ;)