goblin king

G

Gobo

yo im goblin king from mtgnews I finally got pissed how thing are run their so im forced to change.

O

Omnipotence

Hey gobo, well i am another well known member that has got fed up with mtgnews also, my name will not be announced.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
AH! Two new MTGNews.com converts! Welcome! I hope you'll find the toilets satisfactory. If not, you can send a donation to have them fixed. Have the money sent to my house in unmarked bills.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

well, you must be owned by the Hormel corporation because you are a Spam factory!

Post counts don't go up for things posted in the "Other Stuff" forums.

G

Gobo

hahaha thats a good one I'll have to write that down. Well I can spam here a bit then?

T

theorgg

Not exactly. The posts are only for Magic-related topics. However, this is the forum for talking about general things like the movie you saw lately, how Harry Potter's movie was horrible compared to Jackson's Fellowship of the Ring, et cetera.

Jokes and other random things, as long as they arn't belligerent, go here.

Belligerence goes to the Battle Forum.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No. Trash Man was a nickname given to me by Bob when he sang a song dedicated to my wackiness.

I forget why.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
No, Bob is not an admin. Bob is just a cool member.

Is you wish to know who the admins are, look on the forums main page, scroll to the bottom, and click on Forums Leaders.

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Gobo

wow some admins have noe been active since 99' thats crazy! wasn't this place around way before mtgnews?

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Since I'm not sure when MTGNews started up. I do know this place came into being in July of 1999, after having the idea hatched on the old Dojo forums. And you are correct - many of the Founders have dropped out of circulation.

I hate it when that happens...:(