4 Keroviks torch
4 fireball
4 crop rotation
4 Stream of life

lands

8 mountain
10 Forest
2 gaea's cradle

the point is to have One mountain, One Gaea's cradle, and one forest[nested] in play, along with earthcraft. Every time you can pump out a squirrel, you can tap it towards earthcraft to untap the nested forest and pump out INFINITE squirrels. then, use stream of life and/or fireball for INFINITE life/damage!

whats fun about this is thati have 10 X 10-sided die, and right as i am about to kill my opponent, i tell them to roll each die. they do, and i kill them that many times over! ( so if you roll 1-8-6-4-1-7-2-6-2-3 for your dice, then i kill you over 1,864,172,623 times. so i deal 37,283,452,460 total damage.)

K

KaVu_LoRd

Why is that? i like this deck, and around with me, a turbo-sneak attack is casual

I

Istanbul

Oh, it's an interesting deck. But it's basically a combo deck...Earthcraft + Squirrel Nest works, and Earthcraft + Squirrel Nest + Cradle + Burn = infinite kill. Infinite decks and combo decks aren't casual.

L

Lotus Mox

Infinite and combo decks aren't casual by defnition????

Most infinite and combo decks aren't anything but casual, because they work like once in every twenty games.

Everyone defines casual play differently, but if you think that a combo or infinite deck can't be used casually by someone, you're very narrow-minded.

T

Turtlewax Joe

infinite IS casual as long as it's hair brained like this. infinite squirrels??? this is just great.

L

Loafing Giant

seeing as there are about a bazillion infinite tricks with Earthcraft

and speaking of Earthcraftisn't it banned in T1 or Extended or something making this a casual deck?????

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Squirrels are cliched though.

How about finding some way to win with pigeons?

I like that d10 idea though.