CPW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Ransac and AzrealTheSoulmaster vs. Volraths_Bane and ElGato

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*The good doctor grabs ElGato with 2 of his metal tendrils and pummels him with the other two.............while! talking in a bad east german accent, or wherever the Oink Dr. Octopus was from

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac looks of his body of Ragnito.*

Something's lacking.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and is back to Ransac.*

Howza bout THIS?

*Ransac slaps his buttcheeks and becomes the giant CARE BEARSAC!!!!!*

CARE BEAR STARE!!!!!!!

*ElGato and VB shrugs their heads as Care Bearsac stares violently at them.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Well....this is very familiar and very scary

**VB, still being Green Bantern, uses his powers to create a giant pair of scissors which start cutting at Care Bearsac's stitches**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
OW, OOTCH!!!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

*Ransac swats Green Bantem away.*

DAMMIT YOU PEOPLE! I AM NOT A STUFFED TEDDY BEAR MONSTER!!!!!!!! I'M A FREAKING GIANT BEAR WITH A SYMBOL ON MY STOMACH!!!!!!!!! YOU WERE CUTTING AWAY A FRIGGIN' BIRTHMARK, YOU MALIGNENT PIG!!!!!!!!!! CARE BEAR POWER!!!!!!!

*A huge lightning beam shoots out of Care Bearsac's symbol and locks VB in an electrical dome, shocking him every 6.57 seconds.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**Shock**

ARGGG...and it is yellow...my weakness!!!

**Shock**

HARVEY!!!!!!!

**Shock**

**Out of the sky comes flying Bane pet, Harvey the Wonder Hampster..still in his normal form as he already is a superhero. Harvey flys forward, clawing at Care Bearsac's eyes, distracting him enough for GB to escape the dome. Green Bantern then uses a little of his power to give Harvey powerful green Hampster Armor while GB recoups himself.**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Dr. Aztopus continues to jump on the various organs within ElGato's fleshy gut.

"this is far too easy"

*Azreal spawns 13 1/2 gremlin/gnome hybrids to attack randomly from time to time.

V

Volraths_bane

**As Bearsac deals with Harvey, Bane leaps to the aid of Gatbit. He concentrates his power and creates a giant glowing green Bedpan with swoops down and sweeps up Dr. Aztopus inside it.**

E

ElGato

The lifesized, raggidy Ann-style doll of Gatbit finally falls apart, and Gatbit throws an unstable butweasel at Dr. Aztopus, leaving him comically scorched.

Gatbit reaches into his Giant Bag O' Tricks, and pulls out a Giant Jar O' Honey, which he unscrews and pours all over Care Bearsac, causing him to lose control of the dome, which vanishes.

Gatbit- Haha! Now your fur is...all sticky...yeah.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Care Bearsac grumbles over the fact that his fur is all sticky.*

CARE BEAR POWER!!!!!!!

*A beam shoots out of Care Bearsac's stomach and hits ElGato. ElGato is now covered in Moldy, grimy marshmallows.*

Ha.

*Care Bearsac then snaps his fingers and not only is his fur not sticky anymore, but he is wearing a nice, black tux with a holle in the middle to fire beams out of his stomach.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**GB creates a giant green sac that gets shoved over Care Bearsac's head, blinding him. He then creates some spears and hands them to Gatbit**

Charge these suckers up and let them fly!

**GB sends the giant green Bedpan which Dr. Aztopus is in and sends in flying into Gato's hooded head as Gatbit charges and throws the spears at Bearsac.**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*in mid flight Dr. Aztopus braces for impact with this metal tendrils, and goes crashing into Gato(hehe didn't pay attention to what you were typing did you)

HAHA! I am unscathed however my metal tendrils did quite a bit of facial damage to Gato........might want to see a plastic surgeon about that.

*The Dr. Sends one of his metal tendrils to smash into VB's face, he then runs over and snaps Ransac's fingers. Azreal is now The Azuggernaut and begins picking up streetlights that were in the ring for some odd reason, and smashes them atop VB's head. while the gremlin/gnome creatures begin attacking Gato........randomly.

E

ElGato

Gatbit pulls out some ointmint, and after giving his face a soothing massage, he looks down at the pathetic little gnomes tries to attack his ankles. He points, and all of the little gnome things lower their heads and dejectedly walked away.

Gatbit turns to Dr. Aztopus, and using his special powers, causes the Doctor to become unstable.

Emotionally unstable, that is.

Dr. Aztopus slouches, and then begins to sulk underneath the shade of a tree.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*The doctor walks underneath a conveniently placed Weeping Willow, and shouts

"Why won't anyone dance with me!"

*and begins crying

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Care Bearsac, unable to deal with this humiliation anymore, snaps his finger in QUADRUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody is now back to the arena and back to there old selves. Ransac, however, nearly passes out at ringside.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Sorry about the Bedpan Gato...I lost my concentration

That was fun...I love those little reality flips...keep that button handy Gato.

**VB walks over to a collasped Ransac, wary of a trap, and starts poking him with a long stick**

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal grabs VB's stick and shoves it up ElGato's nose, then drops the loch ness monster on VB and tags Ransac

E

ElGato

Gato-Ow, dammit!

ElGatp pulls the stick out of his nose, then stars at the unconsious man he has to fight. Kinda one sided, don't ya think? The Master of Tricks picks Ransac up by his ears and, whirling him around, flings him into Azreal.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*After being whirled around, Ransac wakes up. Ransac then attempts to dance the pigeon, but Ransac is too tired.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Bane's hand manages to fight out from under the monster**

MMMph...Mmmmmph mppph mpphhh!!!

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal pushes Ransac off of him and dusts himself off

"yawn"

*Azreal rips his own arm off and begins Beating ElGato with it

"HAH! I'll win this match at any cost........wow....feelin' kinda whoosy....heh....he........heh....."