new arrival

O

osmwt

I just registered. Have been visiting this site frequently in search of a multiplayer format that will work for my casual group. Have tried variants I found here and one or two of my own devising. No overwhelming enthusiasm, but some interest in 'All-stars" which uses a common library and graveyard and a random selection of the best and most interesting cards ever printed. Anyway, hello to the CPA.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Due to lack of rooms and the lack of will to build new ones, I don't have a room key to give you. Instead, I suggest you beat up a "prominent" CPA member for his room key. I suggest you try Zadok001, first.

Ransac, cpa trash man

J

Jigglypuff

Welcome to the CPA! I've almost finished digging your room out of the ground!

(- Steve -)

T

TylersOnFire

JIGGLYPUFF!!! why are you always so welcoming to the new peeps??? stop diggin right now...*tyler moves cement truck over to hole in ground...fills in new room* all set...i suggest you think about being so nice before you do it.... :p aaaaaanyways...welcome to the CPA partner!!! :cool:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac notices that the cement truck didn't fill the hole in all the way. Ransac defecates in it to finish the job.*

What?

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*RXI pops out of a portal hanging in mid-air*

Hello. Welcome. Hola. Anyway...

*RXI grabs Bob's SunBlade and smoothes out the cement/defecates, then throws Bob's Sunblade away.*

Thanks Bob, it's not just used as butter now, it's also a spreader:D

Prince RXI, *Leaves the way he came*

J

Jigglypuff

Dang it guys!

:: grabs a jackhammer and desperately tries to hammer away the cement ::

Five hours later...

:: Puff climbs out of the hole, except now it's completely finished, with a king-sized bed, a 42-inch TV, a refrigerator, a mini-bar and a jacuzzi ::

There! All finished!

(- Steve -)

M

MrXarvox

Hello. What are you doing in my house? Well, I'm not feeding you. Go somewhere else.

O

osmwt

You guys sure know how to make a fuss. Thanks to Jiggly for all the hard work, I'm settled in and off to explore my surroundings. Anyone who would like to point out notable features or offer a guided tour, feel free to email me (osmwt@netscape.net). Look for me on MOTL too!