it's 4:20 do ya know where yer pot smokin freind is?

M

magicman_moe

heheh im just tryin to make conversation. im bored and its actually 420 over here so, i figured that would make a good topic to talk about hehe. but really whats up and give me something to talk about cuz im burnt out of stuff to talk about cuz nothing really intrests me right now.

G

GreatGoatGuy

well actually he is sitting on the couch beside me, munching out... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHa... Its not really funny but I can't stop LAughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (its a joke)

C

Chaos Turtle

I can't possibly keep track of them all...

Legalize Pot Roast!

A

Apollo

rotflmao!

you know, I never knew what that abbrev. meant before I came here. This site is very edumacational.

Apollo

G

GreatGoatGuy

I don't know what rotflmao means is it...
Really old tanned fugger laughing my ass off?

M

magicman_moe

good thing yuo guys arent all uptight and stuff.
the people over at motl have sticks up theyre a(r)sses and cant take a good joke.
you dudes on the other hand can which is good.
but the reason why i made this post is cuz my freind who lives in the same town i live in is waaaaayyyyyy wasted on the other line on icq so.heh my freinds burn out all the time.
its also kinds funny this other good freind of mine talks about her husband and this is what she had to say
"my husband , bless his heart, hes a pothead. sometimes every morning he gets up and he does this thing called
"wake 'n' bake(pretty cool actually)
and he will go into the house after hes done and make a big breakfast for everyone.hehehe

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
ROTFLMFAO!!! :D

I thought I'd heard them all. Hell, I thought I'd written half of them, many moons ago...

Wake and Bake. That's a great one!

BTW, ROTFLMAO means Rolling On The Floor Laughing My A$$ Off. And no, I didn't know what it meant before I came here either, and someone else explained it. Oh, and the extra digit I used at the top, well, you'll have to use your imagination for that one. ;)