Feel Honored Human!

• Thread starter Phyrexian Pie-Eater
  • Start date
P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Watch this all ya ole timers, lemme show ya how to do a welcome right...

::puts the keys into his ignition, and PRAYS to yawgmoth's ghost that this will work. turns the key, and the STATIONWAGON OF WELCOMENESS fires up. the pie guy slams on the gas, and hauls ass towards home. attempts to stop short of the place, but accidently bangs into a wall, falling out of the car. pulls himself up, and places his butt in a chair at the head of the table of feasting reaches into his pocket and produces pies and pizza and dr. pepper for all the inhabitants of the land. also pulls out party streamers and a red nose for himself. smashes everyone's face in a pie using his newfound telekenetic powers

damn i miss this place....i think i'm back again

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'd give you your room key back, but I sold it on E-Bay in exchange for commemoratative sponges.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

i've been laying low til this whole urza story line died off. It was really starting to annoy me...i mean it took up what...5 sets? that's far too many for me. BUT with this new storyline, comes the reberth of the pie-guy...the last remaining phyrexian (don't argue or i'll be forced to kill you) but no, really i just took a bit of a magic hiyatus (which includes the cpa)...over the course of which my spelling worsened. but i'm back, and i've spent INSANE amounts of cash on new cards and yea my interest is back. so here i am.

T

theorgg

TECHNICALLY, the storyline (with it's multiple arcs) covered the following expantions:

Antiquities, Mirage, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Exodus, Urza's Leg, Dest, and Saga, Mercadian Masques, Nemisis, Prophecy, Invasion, Plainshift, Apocalypse.

Anything with Gerrard Pantywaste could be considered Urza's sets, since Urza is Gerrard's father.

Sixteen of the buggars!

Sheesh!

I just hope Kamal doesn't stick around this long*

*though, if SQuee pops up a few times as comic relife, like Kenny in South Park, I'll be pretty freakin' happy.