That hot singer-lady...

A

Apollo

A while back, somebody posted a picture of some hot lead-singer of a band from another country. The poster said he was in love with her. Unfortunately, that's about the extent of what I remember. Who was the lady? What was her band?

It's been bugging me...

A

arhar

I'm still in love with her.... *dreamy expression appears in his eyes*.... Ah... Oh how I'd love to dance in the field, gathering roses for my sweet beloved Tarja.... Ok, back to my regular duties of killing, pillaging and destroying.

T

terzarima

*Sigh*

How I wish I could be a goth... Oh.. sorry... That was the other thread...

*sigh*

T

terzarima

I don't know something about the steriotypical black-wearing, poetry reading, quasi-spiritual, coffee-drinking (meh... I wouldn't but), chain wearing, pessimistic, semi-rebellious person appeals to me.

You mean... you don't want to be?

H

Hetemti

Because, whenever someone you'd damaged died, you'd get a +1/+1 counter.

A

Apollo

Ah... merci. I thought about the search function but didn't know what I would search for, so I just asked and figured somebody would know.

FYI, there was a reason for this request other than lust.:) See, somebody online recommended that I download some songs from a band called Nightwish. I did, and it was a female singer in a heavy metal band, and I thought, "hey, that's pretty rare." Then it occured to me that perhaps it was the same person that was in that post that somebody made. But I wasn't sure that I was right, so I didn't mention the name Nightwish in the original post casue I would sound stupid if I was way off.

See, it all makes since now, right?:)

D

DÛke

Thallid Ice Cream Man:

Goths need diapers.
<laughs, but no> I actually know some pretty amazing gothic ladies. They don't do it because they think it's cool, they say that they've always been like that, but...the society "labeled" them as Goths, and so you have them that way. Some of the *real* gothic people, and I'm not talking about some of those fake wanna-bes that are all over the place, are very interesting and very lovely. The rebellious look and attitude just adds to the feel. They're very spiritual people, in a sensible way. They're very intelligent, and have a very positive, yet somewhat dark outlook on life in general. If you've talked to a real Goth, you'd instantly feel like you're talking to a "different being," and I'm saying that in an incredibly positive way. It almost seems like they know something important, but they don't wanna share it with the rest of us. One time, I talked to a Gothic 20 year old lady, and at times, she seemed to be toying inside my head...it almost felt like she knew exactly what I was going to say, so she had an answer ready for anything and everything. She came so close to me mentally, that I stopped the conversation and made poor excuse to leave – yeah, I felt unnerved. She said "bye," and gave a smile that almost says "I know you fear me." It probably was a coincidence that she was a Goth and a philosopher/psychologist/psychic/whatever, but it was an experience on the paranormal side, you could say, and I always seem to associate it with Goths.

Find a real one, and talk your soul out...:)

T

terzarima

Well at least I've got the poetry-reading, quasi-spiritual, semi-chain wearing thing down.

;)

A

arhar

Originally posted by Apollo

FYI, there was a reason for this request other than lust.:) See, somebody online recommended that I download some songs from a band called Nightwish. I did, and it was a female singer in a heavy metal band, and I thought, "hey, that's pretty rare." Then it occured to me that perhaps it was the same person that was in that post that somebody made. But I wasn't sure that I was right, so I didn't mention the name Nightwish in the original post casue I would sound stupid if I was way off.

See, it all makes since now, right?:)
Definitely do check them out!! One of my favorite bands ever - blasting heavy metal combined with angelic opera vocals, plus fantasy lyrics :D
There are song samples on their website - http://www.nightwish.com , or full songs on AudioGalaxy :)

Originally posted by Apollo

Because, whenever someone you'd damaged died, you'd get a +1/+1 counter.
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :D

By the way, Nightwish ARE NOT GOTH!!!! I hate goths.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Originally posted by arhar

Definitely do check them out!! One of my favorite bands ever - blasting heavy metal combined with angelic opera vocals, plus fantasy lyrics :D

arhar, you might like power symphony, they're very good. The lead singer is also female.

www.powersymphony.com

A

arhar

Thanks, I checked them out. Pretty good, but the singer can't hold the candle to Goddess Tarja.. after all, she's a mere mortal! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by DÛke
One time, I talked to a Gothic 20 year old lady, and at times, she seemed to be toying inside my head...it almost felt like she knew exactly what I was going to say, so she had an answer ready for anything and everything. She came so close to me mentally, that I stopped the conversation and made poor excuse to leave – yeah, I felt unnerved. She said "bye," and gave a smile that almost says "I know you fear me." It probably was a coincidence that she was a Goth and a philosopher/psychologist/psychic/whatever, but it was an experience on the paranormal side, you could say, and I always seem to associate it with Goths.

Almost sounds like that dominatrix episode of CSI a couple of months ago... :)