Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D

• E

• Total voters
R

Rando

While you have some time to think, you decide to search through the stinking filth of the cell.

Kicking over some straw, you disturb a pack of rats. They all scurry about, squeekin loudly, but the goblin out in the hall does not seem to care.

The rats make a run for cracks and holes in the walls and quickly disapear...except for one larger, fatter rat.

This particular rodent has one eye and a tiny gold hoop in it's right ear. It runs up to your feet and sits up on it's haunches. With one paw it twists it's whiskers, and with the other paw it scratches it's chin.

"Your not like the goblin's normal prisoners." the rat speaks. It has a soft and elegant male voice. "But, then again, the goblins usualy eat thier captives before they end up in here. Tell me, how did you come to be thier prisoner?"

Choose your path...

A Tell the rat your sad tale
B Ask the rat who he is before you tell him anything
C Step on the rat
D Bang your head on the wall because you must have gone mad
E Ignore the rat and continue to search the cell

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I said B, but doing it in a nice way like I'm surprised that a rat could talk.

BTW Rando, how's that home connection coming along? :)

R

Rando

The wife seems to think satan himself is going to come through the screen and kill us in our sleep, so she's having a friend of ours do some research and set up a computer security system that rivals the CIA's. We're talking like tripple-firewall, fractal encryption, that kind of thing. (I'm not kidding). So....some time. The computer's nice though...plays the highest end computer games flawlessly and with 0 lag, even on the highest graphic settings.

I'll check back in tomorrow!

R

Rando

Paranoid is a better adjective.

She's really not a "computer person", and it's human nature to not trust what you do not know.

MORE PEOPLE VOTE NOW!

"bang your head" has the most so far.

R

Rando

For the first time, the silly choice that I put in there just so I can vote for it and view the poll results has garnered the most responses.

You have chosen to bang your head on the wall because you must have gone mad.

(I had more players then this before. Tell your friends! Make them read the thing and vote!)