Well, ain't this a kick in the...

G

Ghost_of_Rando

We all got shiney new Dell computers at work.

They didn't tell us that that InternetExplorer would be locked out as an "administrator only" program. Whenever I try to open it, a little box pops up saying I do not have the proper security clearence or some such non-sense.

They've finnaly done it.

This sucks.

So here I am at my offices "multi-media center", now the only computer with internet access, on my break. I would normaly be getting cancer with the other smokers right now, but I decided to check in instead.

My wife and I have decided to get a new computer as a Christmas gift for ourselves, so perhaps...just perhaps...

My deepest appologies to those in the RPG and those who were enjoying the "choose-your-adventure" game.

So, what's up. Have I missed anything?

I'll check back in tomorrow, around this time.

:( This is what, the 3rd or 4th time I've had to take an unwanted vacation from my favorite little 'net spot? Story of my life...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Rando,

Only Zero T Katama was wondering about the RPG and I let him know about that. Otherwise, just the Notables going on a a discussion whether Riva should be banned... and speculation on Torment cards.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I was kinda wondering why the "choose your adventure" thing stopped. I liked that game.

A

Apollo

Hey, Rando! I sent a b-day present to the adress you provided way back when, and it came back with a "no such adress" message! What's the deal? You missed out on my wonderful gift!

Anyway, hope everything turns out ok for you. I was really liking the game.

M

Major Crime

Install netscape, it may not be on the banded list. You will just have to find a cd copy first.

G

Ghost_of_Rando

I swear! These new computers are the devils work! They've locked out all but the most basic of functions. I couldn't install anything even if I wanted to.

So, it seems I tied for the Best Writer CPA notable award. That's kinda neat, but too bad I never seem to finish the stuff I start, and least not around here.

Fight The Power!

Question Authority!

Eat Your Greens!