I'm BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riva Iron-Grip

I'm BACK
well guys. i'm finally back after about 3 months of "war", if you could call it that, in the old afghani. i got 572 confirmed kills, and 25 unconfirmed(bleeding deaths) kills. i got back on monday. they had to screen me for so many things i didn't even know existed. i've missed alot haven't i?

they're going to call me back in about a week. they're giving me time to spend with family and such. FINALLY. god damn. lol. well, i dont know what to do now. well, i just wanted to say hi, and that i'm back. see ya all around.

Thomas

E

Evan_Mann

And now, a special poem just for you...

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

I

Istanbul

Hi! *cheery smile* You're not welcome here, we can't wait till you leave!

T

terzarima

Wow! I just watched this movie called sniper... now ain't that a coincidink.

Come on 572? What were you using... bombs?

Oh sorry... Welcome back.

U

Ura

Gee, something in here smells like bulloink. Oh, its you Riva.
Where's my mana vault you little thief?

R

Riva Iron-Grip

whatever.

actually, we came upon encampments. I think that they were giving me credit where it wasn't due. Mainly so that they didn't look like they were really blowing oink up. and yes, they were using bombs. mostly cluster. very sad. And if you dont believe me, i'd be more than happy to show you all of my reports and breifing manuscripts.

Funny istanbul, oink off

Z

Zadok001

Riva - 572 is absurd. I'm sorry. Totally absurd. I'd love to see said materials. I'd also love to hear how all the trades you've been involved with end up badly.

M

Mongoose Man

572... If every sniper in the world got half that in that amount of time then the population wouldn't be an issue... Hmmm maybe if you took away around 500....

T

Turtlewax Joe

could you possibly sensor your self...my little cousin is sitting on my lap...he just learned how to read(I'm so proud...;))

now run along mark....:).....cousin Matt's gotta slam some spaz into the pavement.

Shut your hole and stop lying. No way did you kill 500 and what ever...AND I'M THE POPE!. You would be a war hero. Look at me I'm Riva! I have 3 nostils and 18000 nipples...I killed Oama Bin Laden! With my bare hands! I FARTED!

Shut up, T.J.:p

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Turtlewax Joe
Look at me I'm Riva! I have 3 nostils and 18000 nipples
I find the nipple thing really funny...I don't know why....

I

Istanbul

I meant it, Riva. Or haven't you noticed how everyone agrees with me?

You are a liar and a thief. You are not welcome here.

I can't keep you gone, but I can sure keep everyone aware of you.

U

Ura

uh-huh
I'm not sure whats more pathetic, the fact that your such a bad liar or that you had to steal a Predator, Flagship.

So ok, mr. 15 year old military punk. What branch of the military are you with, which company, hell whats you personel ID number, what rank even? Come on jarhead, lets see your so called proof.

Kinda sad too, the only person your making an oink of more then yourself is the people who are actually over there fighting.

A

arhar

572? Are you talking about your homosexual encounters?

I think if you ever saw a real terrorist you'd oink your pants and run away!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
You've gone too far this time Riva - both with your bad trades and lies, and with your repeated usage of inappropriate language in this place. You are a disgrace we should no longer tolerate in our midst.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know about the trades, and it may be more likely than not that he's never been to Afghanistan, but does that warrant such personal attacks? Just ignore him if you have a problem with him or PM the insults.

And though the language isn't warranted, Ura as I can see used it first PLUS the numerous insults. Skepticism is fine, but not downright derision.

D

DÛke

...think you guys are being too hard on him. So what IF he's lying? Ignore him...he can only satisfy his ego with lies...

As for the trades...I think that should be taken up personally with him -- and if he's such a well-known for being a bad trader: learn your lesson and stop communicating with him in the first place. If he's that bad, obviously he shouldn't deserve your time...unless you have that much time on your hands...which would be *your* problem, not his.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I agree with DUke. He just got back from service and only has a week left, even less now. He doens't deserve to be treated like scum just because he claims to have killed 572 people. He might have, he might have not. He even said they were using bombs.

I still believe that the number is a bit far-fetched, but give him some credit for serving our country, unlike most of us.

*Ransac then runs behind Riva and gives him a wedgie.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Status
Not open for further replies.