Warning: Only for Adults!...

A

Almindhra

I found this really awesome site!...But I'm WARNING all of you!...This is only for adults!...If you're under 18 I will so bash your head in with a very blunt object!!...

************************************* Article Starts *************************************

I found this on a weirdo website...I can't believe I actually found such a site, but you know how you can stumble across these things by chance...Its kind of odd...Maybe it was fate?...I don't know...

I've always been attracted to guys...Of course, right?!...I remember the short (I was always taller than the kids when I was younger), little Italian kid in my Kindergarten class...I really wanted t be his partner in this little dance number we did, but of course I got stuck with the retarded kid *seriously retarded*...Oh well...

Then middle school...It seemed I had one crush for the year...There was always just that one guy who was a doll, that you had to oogle at and just blush over...I'm sure most of us have felt this way, right?...I wonder if guys get crushes...Yeah, I think they do...Right?...So then HS...I still had the whole 1 crush a year thing...But, anyways...Men have always intrigued me...They're great!...I mean, I really love men!...

Its all kind of weird when you think about it...I mean, why have a crush?...What purpose does it serve?...And does this still go on in adulthood?...How about when you're in a relationship?...Do you still get crushes?...Is this cheating?...

I think I'm babbling about crushes now, but I really want to stress that I just love men...

So then I found this website, and, I discovered a whole new way of viewing the male...I mean my dream is to see men, men, men, just everywhere!...So when I looked at this website, this is what I found...

Just men with the same...And I liked it...I mean, I really enjoyed it...So I invite you to take a look and tell me how you feel when you see men with other men...Kissing, hugging, just feeling the love...Is it not something beautiful?!...Be honest!!...Put away all your macho personas and get in tune with your mind and body...I think this will be enlightening for all of us!...

Men On Men

*********************************** End of Article ***************************************

I

Istanbul

Wow, that's...

Uh...

...really stupid.

Thanks. I actually feel dumber for having read this post.

M

MrXarvox

that was incredibly stupid.

<whacks almindhra upside the head with a paper towel roll>

T

theorgg

Mindy, I deleted that e-mail when I recieved it.

Is the link what it sounds like, or is it an actual joke?

P

Prince RXI

That reminded me of a virus download!!!

Prince RXI, what the frickletepontang???

T

Turtlewax Joe

I am just going to jump off a high building repeatedly now.

I feel deprived, robbed, and utterly stupid!

T.J. I'm not even going to put a stupid smiley thing here

N

nodnarb24

I'm not an idiot!
My girlfriend says I'm a genious!
You calling my girlfriend a liar?!!
Huh!!!
Are you?!!

[color="336699"] * Nodnarb24 grabs his semi-automatic AK-47 and goes out to hunt for Almindhra.[/color]

No one calls my girlfriend a liar...

Z

Zadok001

My girlfriend calls me crazy. Does that count for anything?

Didn't think so... :)

A

Apollo

Nope, Ally, I was wrong. Not even Ransac thought that was funny.:)

A

Almindhra

I must say you're all so funny!!...I've been dying reading your replies...I find it so funny that a bunch of you males clicked on it...Weren't you expecting gay guys??...HAHAHHA...

You guys are funny...