• Extended(type 1.x)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Standard(type 2)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I

Istanbul

In Type II, I expect to see about eight thousand Oppsition decks, as well as several green token decks, a little Machinehead, and a little Fires.

Don't worry. The deck I have in store, if it works properly, handles all of those.

C

CAMDEX

And what is this "super" deck that can handle Opp, Machinehead, and all the others that come out?

R

rkoelsch

We will probably discuss the decks after the tournaments or by PM or email. There are lurkers on this board looking for our ultra secret casual tech.

D

Darth Cow

2 or 4 competitors?

BD isn't participating. So I'd try to get as many players as you can (up to four for each format, but at least 2). I guess we'll work it out in the chat room (all the exact numbers).

I

Istanbul

Now, just so I'm sure...you CAN reach the tournament through the CPA Chatroom, right?

L

Lotus Mox

Yes you can reach the tourney, just type "/join #channelwherethetourneywillbeheld" and you're there.

I think mIRC is a bit more comfortable, but who cares.

L

Lotus Mox

e-league will hold the tourney, so it will be on Newnet(this is the same server the CPA-channel uses).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Darth Cow
2 or 4 competitors?

BD isn't participating. So I'd try to get as many players as you can (up to four for each format, but at least 2). I guess we'll work it out in the chat room (all the exact numbers).
Wait, in your other thread about this titled Update or whatever, you said THREE competitors. Now you're saying it's gone up to four?

D

Darth Cow

Originally posted by Spiderman

Wait, in your other thread about this titled Update or whatever, you said THREE competitors. Now you're saying it's gone up to four?
I guess... it's not exactly final. Just tell everyone to come if you can't get 4 :D.

It will be on channel #e-tourney on NewNet. That mean that you CAN access it from the CPA chat room. Just type "/join #e-tourney" to join the channel.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
To those who said they're playing on page 1 of this thread, I sent PMs to verify that you are indeed still interested. Check your PMs and reply, please.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Melkor, Gerode, and Zero T Katama, I need you to verify that you are still playing by tomorrow so I can let Darth Cow know. I know you've read your PMs so I'm not sure what the holdup is... if I don't hear from you by tomorrow around 5:00 PM EST, I'm going to assume that you can't make it.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, only Zero T Katama didn't verify if he could do this or not, so I'm putting in a question mark by his name and letting Darth Cow know. Check his thread "Inter-forum Update" or something to get the times, place, etc. Good luck guys!

I'm not in tomorrow so this is it. Any further questions, ask Darth Cow.