2. Squirrel Nest
3. Bounce

Need a little help,
Caveman

C

Craven

Well, let's see...
Bounce:
won't work if you don't bounce Braids herself (or himself?), and that would mean you have to pay 2BB each turn. No, no abuse possible.

Squirrel Nest:
Good idea, would work nice. I'm just trying to think of a G/B squirrel deck - nice: "the deck of the undead squirrels". It's very scarry, isn't it ;-)

Penumbra Guys:
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Could be interesting. Play a Penumbra Bobcat, play Braids. Next turn, sac the Bobcat, get the token, play Haunted crossroads. Pay B, put Penumbra Bobcat on top of your library. Play Bobcat. Repeat for a lot of tokens. Add some card drawers (Archivist usw.) and make your opponent mad; he won't like cats anymore.
However, the idea with Squirrel Nest would work better.

And for mono-black (non-T2) use Breeding Pit!

M

Mikeymike

I'd have to say squirrel's Nest is probably the best method, but there are a few cards you can use like:

Mindslicer
Saproling Symbiosis
Chamber of Manipulation (yeah!)
Verdant Succession and green creatures (this card combos with everything!)
Recoil/Rushing River (nice card advantage, pigeon-hole their sac options)
Vindicate (again, limit their choices)
Power Land Destruction (I'm a broken record)
Void
Death Mutation if it didn't suck so bad (Mike still wishing it cost 4BG like it should have)

I like her for Type 1 casual decks better though with goofy stuff like Mongrel Pack.

C

Craven

Hey Mikeymike, the idea with chamber of Manipulation is really nice against a creature-based deck. I like it: why sac your own permanents if you can get your opponent's creatures :D And, best of all, it's a land-enchantment and therefore a colorless source. Oh, I'm not scared about your Iridicent Angel you just summoned. Give it to me, so I can sac it. Oh, by the way, it's your turn now, please sac another permanent.
This is really really mean! That's how it should be...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Infernal Genesis and Saproling Cluster are also good choices.

G

Gerode

I'm not sure if those cards would work well, especially the Infernal Genesis, because their effects help all players.