Vitalize

T

Turtlewax Joe

G
Vitalize
Instant
Weatherlight Common
Untap all creatures you control

My friends and I got to talking about our first cards that we ever got and it so happened that mine was a Vitalize I got for 10 cents one day.
The conversation got around to stratagy. And it came around to me and I said that I thought Vitalize was pretty d@/\/\n good as a utility card and my question is, Whot do you guys think? How do you feel about this card?

T.J.:p

G

Gerode

My Nature's Revolt deck used to have 6 Vitalizes in it...

I also have it in my Elf deck. Twice the tappage, twice the mana!

M

Mikeymike

If played properly, Vitalize can be an instant Wrath of Green. You attack expecting your opponent to do the same next turn, when they do you Vitalize and block what you need to. Its very good in chaos games where defense is always welcome.

It works well with any 'tap' abilities also, like Archivist, pingers, Elvish Piper, Rofellos and Hermetic Study/Basilisk.

C

Craven

Just think of the possibilities with Priest of Titania and some other Elves out there. Do you need some mana for the Fireball in your hand? OK, tap your 2 Llanowar Elves and your two Priests of Titania, 10 Mana in your mana pool, play Vitalize, tap the Elves again, 19 Mana in your mana pool, add some mana from your lands and kill the opponent :)
It's so easy ;-)

G

gbs3769

Vitalize is a great card. It is perfect for any green beatdown deck and is especially potent in my Poison deck.

- Matt

K

krichaiushii

What other colors have fun "tap for effect" creatures?

Black
Minion of Leshrac
Demonic Hordes
Minion of Tevesh Szat

White
Mother of Runes
Heavy Ballista
D'Avenant Archer
Master Decoy

Red
Orcish Artillery
Orcish Cannoneers