a fight to the Almots death

Y

Yawgmoth

i am takeing on all comeres to a fight to the almost death and if you die well than .............................................................................................................................................................. it really sucks to be you cuz it is not a fight to the death.

The rules are you can pick one wepon and you can cast any spell you want to.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll accept the challenge!

*Ransac chooses the blade of many words for his weapon.*

My first "spell" is as usual.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and Yawgmoth is now wearing black clothes 18 sizes too small.*

That must hurt, doesn't it?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Y

Yawgmoth

I pick a huge battle axe with a 90lb balad on each end of the handle. For my first spell i will hit you with a lightnigbold for 3
your life 17
my life 20

Y

Yawgmoth

ay what the heck i will play a black Lotus and play 3 more lightingbolts and deal you 9 more
your life 20-3=17-9=8
my life 20

come on you are about to lose i only have to deal you 7 more damage.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac uses his secondary power of his sword and fires a beam out of it that hits Yawgmoth.*

For your information, that just caused you to forget every magic term in there is. Sorry old chap.

*Ransac casts Dwarven Pony. Yeah, that's right! A dwarven pony. What? You doubt Ransac's confidence? Ransac is proud to inform you that he has won a game that started with him playing a dwarven pony. Theorgg can testify.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

Mr.Gnome

Yes I walk in and play a lotus, and a mox ruby and procede to channel fireball Yawgmoth for 19 (It's a fight to the almost death ya kno! :p ) And i only have to pay 18 life this way... hehe

M

MrXarvox

Xarvox steps in and...

"No psychoanalytical notes from me right now, I'm too tired. instead, I'll just play this pretty little card I conjured up, it's called...

CORRECT SPELLING! (correct grammar would be too much work.. :p )"

<all misspelled words in this whole thread are suddenly removed, dealing one damage per word removed to that word's controller>
---------------------
Yawgmoth: i am * on all * to a fight to the almost death and if you die well * ................................................................................................
.............................................................. it really sucks to be you * it is not a fight to the death.

The rules are you can pick one * and you can cast any spell you want to.
<5 damage>
------------------------
Ransac:
I'll accept the challenge!

*Ransac chooses the blade of many words for his weapon.*

My first "spell" is as usual.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and Yawgmoth is now wearing black clothes 18 sizes too small.*

That must hurt, doesn't it?

Ransac, cpa trash man
<0 damage>
---------------------------------
Yawgmoth:
I pick a huge battle axe with a 90lb * on each end of the handle. For my first spell i will hit you with a * for 3
your life 17
my life 20
<2 damage>
----------------------------------
Yawgmoth:
* what the heck i will play a black Lotus and play 3 more * and deal you 9 more
your life 20-3=17-9=8
my life 20

come on you are about to lose i only have to deal you 7 more damage.
<2 damage>
-----------------------------------
Ransac:
*Ransac uses his secondary power of his sword and fires a beam out of it that hits Yawgmoth.*

For your information, that just caused you to forget every magic term in there is. Sorry old chap.

*Ransac casts Dwarven Pony. Yeah, that's right! A dwarven pony. What? You doubt Ransac's confidence? Ransac is proud to inform you that he has won a game that started with him playing a dwarven pony. Theorgg can testify.*

Ransac, cpa trash man
<0 damage>
-----------------------------------
Mr. Gnome:
Yes I walk in and play a lotus, and a mox ruby and * to channel fireball Yawgmoth for 19 (It's a fight to the almost death * *! ) And i only have to pay 18 life this way... hehe
<3 damage>
---+------+------+--------+------+---
Grand total:
Yawgmoth has taken a total of 9 damage, putting him at -8 life.
Ransac is uninjured by this spell, and remains at 8 life.
Mr. Gnome inadvertently killed himself after playing his channel-fireball, due to his seemingly inconsequential misspellings.

oh dear. my anal-retentive spell seems to have left only Ransac alive. alas, it is so difficult to fight almost to the death...

:p

M

maraud234

*Maraud rushes in with his surfboard, and then wonders what the post before him means.*

:confused: :( :confused: :(

M

maraud234

*Maraud uses Reckless Assault on MrXarvox 9 times, causing 18 damage to Maraud, and 9 damage to MrXarvox.*

I'm now at 2, I don't nkow what you are at. Uh oh, there's one spelling error, that counts for one damage. I am now at 1, and since I put myself there, I win. Yea!!!!!

M

MrXarvox

I am now at 4. Ransac is still at 8.

You're still behind, and given the conditions of this thread, you've lost because you're almost dead :p :p :p :p :p

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac casts Volcanic Hammer on MrXarvox, because we all know how much of a player he is :D.*

Hee-hee. TO THE ALMOST DEATH WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

Ransac:8
MrXarvox:1(ALMOST DEATH)

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

<splat>

ow, ow, it buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurns!!!!!

...And we have a winner!

<crowd cheers: Ransac! Ransac! Ransac!>

here you go, Ransac, have your trophy.

<hands Ransac a goblin bomb>

BOOOOOOM!!!

Ransac: -12 life

hahahahahahahaha!!! :p :p :p

<the half of the crowd that survived begins booing>

nyah.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, who is now brought back to life due to a false demise enchantment, gladly accepts the trophy and jumps onto a mongoose to flee the scene.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

The mongoose is angered by the sudden impact of Ransac jumping on it, and scampers off. Ransac is forced to find another mongoose and mount it more gently this time.

:p

The first mongoose then returns with a rocket launcher to have its revenge.

Since it is a well-known fact that mongooses have infinite mana, Ransac had better vamoose!

<the mongoose fires the rocket launcher for a total of 50 billion damage. It hits Ransac's mongoose, destroying it. The first mongoose is bereaved, and begins destroying everything in sight>

MrXarvox plays Evacuation, and everyone is saved.

whew. now, where were we?

<Ransac now has no mongooses on which to escape. What crazy thing will he do next?>

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac then realizes that this battle is pointless, seeing as how he already won it and has the trophy.*

YEAH!!!! So there!!!

*MrXarvox jumps on a trampoline and doesn't look that impressed. Ransac then realizes that a new battle has started and dances the pigeon. MrXarvox is promptly, and casually, knocked out. Ransac makes his triumphant retreat.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal runs in, picks up the unconcious MrXarvox, and wakes him with some smelling salts
chases down Ransac
*Smacks Ransac with the this is for obliterating me with Roseanne Fish.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac wonders what Azreal just just, but it doesn't matter. Ransac dances the gorgonzola and Azreal is now a red pepper and MrXarvox is now a pile of Lincoln Logs. Ransac thens continues to make his triumphant retreat.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

ah, but you have made a grave mistake, Ransac.

A pile of lincoln logs + a red pepper = an anti-Ransac missile + 2 lincoln logs + half of a red pepper!

<Xarvoxian Alchemy!>

>The anti-Ransac missile explodes and destroys Ransac<

And the moral of the story, children, is: Never ever ever dance the gorgonzola, because it always creates the components for an anti-you missile.

You'd think Ransac would know better :rolleyes: :p