Can't we all just... get along?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Swappano! Felicinswappito!!!!!! VELCOMIN!!!!

*Translation from idionism: Hey! What's up? Welcome!.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

They should make a "Famous Religious Texts of the World MAD LIBS."

Just imagine...

"Then God said, 'Let there be spam'; and there was spam.
And God saw the spam, that it was good; and God divided the spam from the darkness..."

Make your own sects!

BTW, welcome front, H-mage

M

MrXarvox

I already made my own sect, The Order of the Pious Puker.

"From the fruit of his mouth, a man has his fill." --the bible

See? it tells you to eat your own vomit, right there, plain and clear! You don't need spam for THAT, although it's a welcome aid! :D :D :p :D :D

Hehehe. vellcomme backe.

T

terzarima

I was wondering where you went to. I remember saying "where is H-mage.... I don't notice any large controversies lately."

C

Cateran Emperor

Your check bounced, so we just stayed at home drinking instead of chopping him in half :cool:

Welcome back oh Hawaiian one. :D

H

Hawaiian mage

You people call this gruveling? I'm almost offended! Do better!

N

nodnarb24

[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 offers H-Mage a choice of 500 beautiful virgin (for the moment) teenage girls to do with as he pleases or a life time supply of donkey urine.[/color]

Choices... Choices... :D

A

Apollo

*Apollo swoops in and grabs the donkey urine.

Ha! Now you're stuck with the girls!

F

fuzzy510

*Fuzzy swoops in and steals the girls. Then he realizes that he can't fly, and falls, crushing the virgins.

Oh well. Now you get nothing!

W

Whimsical

Actually, it wasn't the large controversies that mister H-mage created that I remember ... I distinctly remember the huge sigs though. <shudders> Welcome back, mister H-mage!

A

Apollo

Well, you couldn't be bothered to come visit your old pals down at the CPA, so you didn't see the whole Kay-Kyokio Cowboy thing.