Finally..the Champ..has RETURNED TO THE CPA!!!

V

Volraths_bane

Hey hey Yall

It has been awhile since I posted here...and being the reigning CPA champ I thought I should return and do some battlin..

So anyone who wants a peice of me...come and get it...cause after I Bed pan you out and drop the Bainkiller on you..yout wont EVER be the same!

M

maraud234

:rolleyes: You won't be able to stop me when I come after you in a reckless rampage. :rolleyes:

Unless you push me really hard.

V

Volraths_bane

**Push**

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
**cough cough cough**
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

M

maraud234

*gets pushed*

Ow, that wasn't fair, I wasn't ready.

*pushes back.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Before the pushing turns into shoving, Ransac, the former CPW champ AND the founder of CPW, I might add, enters ther arena with a referee shirt on.*

C'mon guys! There can't be a title match without me involved somehow!

*Ransac calls for the bell.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Title Match...uh oh

**VB grabs Marauds arm and brings him down in a Painkiller takedown and locks in the hold**

D

Dementia

Been a while since we done this:)

I just wanted to let you know I am here. I am not much for violence anymore(dunno why, just ain't) So I think I will just sit this one out.

(Dementia unfolds his steel chair and has a seat to watch the pushing to come)

Hopefully it will degrade into shoving and then outright nudging pretty soon:)

M

maraud234

Sorry I've been away from the CPA for a little while, but I am back. So my first official action will be to............poke VB's eyes out.

*pokes VB's eyes out.*

Dude, it must really suck to be you right now.

*Because VB can't see, Maraud runs around him kicking him in the butt, making him fall down. Dementia finds this so hilarious that he falls over in his chair, making Maraud laugh. Maraud falls down laughing, and VB, who is unable to see, accidentaly trips over Maraud, putting VB in a pinning position.*

ref(Ransac)- 1.....2.......

*Maraud then kicks out*

Didn't think I'd beat myself, did ya?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac is fed up waiting for someone to reply that he wields his referre power to turn the match into a first blood match.*

And remember, the match only ends when I post that I see the blood.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

*Maraud puts a blindfold on Ransac so he can't see anything. Maraud then wonders if anybody will post after this post.*

:confused:

V

Volraths_bane

**VB puts his eyes back in and pokes out Ransacs, uses the blindfolf as a slingshot and flings then into molten lava**

see this

**VB stomps a bed pan til it gets a razor sharp edge and slashes at Maraud**

E

Eladamri

and Eladamri runs in...and kick bane in the nuts....and goes to the snack bar, to get a slurpee. Not just any slurpee though, its the SLURPEE OF DOOM!!!! BEWARE!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac snaps his fingers and his eyes grow back. Ransac then sees blood on VB's hand and starts to signal for the bell, but realizes that it's just the blood from his eyes being poked out.*

Hmm....

*Ransac throws Eladamri a chair.*

You know what to do with it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Supermouse

Supermouse Flies into the Arena!

*SMACK!*

Supermouse got in the way of that chair being thrown.

Supermouse has a concusion.

"Ow."

[narration]Uh-Oh! Will Ransac see Supermouse on the floor and declare himself the winner? Will Eladamri ever get that Chair? Will Dementia Die Laughing? Will V_B Bedpan anyone sometime soon? When will Supermouse Wake up? Does anyone Care?

Find out, on...

"Finally..the Champ..has RETURNED TO THE CPA!!!"[/narration]

V

Volraths_bane

VB decides to call the posting time rule and end the match, retaining the title...

sorry but its been 14 days

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac nods his head in agreement and signals for the bell, because maraud has been frozen in time for a while.*

The winner of this match.....and STILL CPW Champion..........VOLRATH'S BANE!!!!!

I suggest to keep challenging people to fight you vb.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

Eladamri

just then Eladamri realizes whats goin on and whacks bane in the back of the head with a chair.:D