Aka...

Do you have another user handle?

• Yes, but it's secret.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, and they are...

• Nope.

• Never! I find such deception deplorable!

• Total voters
R

Rando

Let's be honest.

How many aliases do you have or have you used on these boards?

Myself, I have 3 others that I use fairly often...but always for good, never for evil.

M

MrXarvox

I don't... I would make others for all my different personae, but it would be tedious typing then in every time I wanted to post.

H

Hetemti

I never use more than one handle in any one environment. Over the internet, however, I have nine.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So Rando is Osama bin Laden, The Preacher, and The Devil! I knew it!

Nope, this is all I have. I am too unimaginative to think of any more ;)

E

EricBess

I have a few others. For example, Chaos Turtle, Spiderman, Ransac, Duke (can't forget that one). Yep, all me.... ;)

And if you don't believe me, just ask one of those guys and I'll tell you.

(Okay, you found me out, I just have this one)

R

Rando

I most certainly am not Bin Laden...and who is "the devil"? Do you mean Satan's Child?

I

Istanbul

I'm just Istanbul.

Why would you get a second ID on this board, anyway? I don't say anything I'm embarassed about.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Rando: Yeah, whoever was The Preacher's foil.

Isty: It's come up occasionally. I think some people just like having two names (or more) on here.

D

DÛke

And yes, this is Ericbess speaking from the portal of "DÛke"...

Ok...I don't use my countless other user handles, BUT Darsh and I exchanged passwords before...so I can be "Darsh" and he could be "DÛke," when the situations needs it...like when I need to say something that I can't say...:D <=== and there's a lot of that.

R

Rando

I'm not emarassed by anything...I just like to post different things under different names. Saying something as Preacher_Man is more fun then if I said it as just little 'ol Rando.

Since Preacher_Man and Satan's Child are out of the bag, I will now discontinue use.

I can't remember Satan's Child's password, but if anyone wants to say something as Preacher_Man, his password is godboy2000.

Have fun!

D

DÛke

I agree there Rando. It's not about being "embarassed. How do you get embarassed on the net anyway?

It's more about saying what you want to say with more "freedom." When me and Darsh excachanged passwords, I really wanted to see who'd react more to what I have to say using the handle "Darsh." To me, it seems that a lot of members treat a certain member because of the simple user handle. Basically, if I say something as "DÛke," you'd see people getting pissed off, and when I say the same thing as "Darsh," they don't react much, or heck, I believe I was a bit "funny" on occasions.

In conclusion, some CPA members don't react to the actual reality of the things being said, but to the person saying them.

"This just maybe Darsh speaking. :D"

A

Almindhra

I talked to Preacher Man in PM.......lol......

I only have this one handle, and I think Isty said it all....
Why would you get a second ID on this board, anyway? I don't say anything I'm embarassed about.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the thing, Darsh/Duke. Did you say the same type of things/act the same way when using the different names? Or did DUke try to be Darsh and vice versa?

I think that if DUke kept saying the same things, even if he was using Darsh, he'd get the same reaction as if he was using DUke's name.

Same if Darsh said Darsh-stuff using DUke's name.

If you guys tried to imitate each other, i.e. DUke saying Darsh-stuff as Darsh (which I think you did), then it still validates what I'm saying; people react to content, not names.

Certainly Preacher Man or Satan's Child wasn't Rando-stuff, it was a different persona altogether.

D

Dementia

I have a feeling that Duel, Spidey, and Zodak are all the same guy. A very, very sad little man that spends 26 hours a day posting on this site:D

Me? Well, there was a incident in the Battle Arena a while ago where people thought I was JEBUS and vice versa.....but it's NOT ME......I SWEAR!

A

Apollo

I've got Apollo, Darsh, and M-Phoenix, though I haven't used those last two lately.;)

And then I've got one other that only Ally knows (and she might have forgotten). And he only posted a few times quite a while back.

D

DÛke

Does anyone remember Zero?

Well...I've got a big, big, big idea that she maybe not "Zero," but another handle of another CPA member...

If that's true, than "Zero," whoever She/he/it is, is reading this right now...and burning with fire too...

HAHA!

T

theorgg

The Orgg, Orgg, orgg, ORGG, theorgg1, theorgg2, the orgg1, the orgg 2, et cetera.

Some jackarse met me in a chatroom and wanted to impersonate me on these boards. He concluded that he would take my name.

If you see therealorgg; it's not me.

I was askin' Ed what to do, and he suggested the above.

why? I don't want people thinking I'm an idiot or somthing stupid.

A "relitive" was on here at one point, and had tweleve junk messages somwhere on here...

But I think that's the only time my name(s) have been used otherwise.

If you see "Orgg," it's me posting from school so I don't loose my cookie at home.