The real war...

• Thread starter Thallid Ice Cream Man
  • Start date
T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

...is against my brother.

Due to various circumstances, my brother shares my AIM address.

Many of you have experienced the horror only felt when he comes and reduces the average IQ of a chat room by about 50 points.
So in general I would suggest that none of you attempt to engage AlexTarget (my screen name) in a chat. It may be my brother.

If you do, there is still hope.
Spend most of your time creatively thinking of ways to kill him.
Chop him up into tiny pieces, slash him in half, put each half on a plane and crash both planes into tall buildings, I don't care how you threaten to kill him, but make sure you do it.

This way, he won't tarnish my credibility.

Anyway, to make sure this announcement lasts unto the ages, I suggest we come up with interesting insults to use against him.

G

Gerode

im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles
im charles

Why don't you get him his own AIM address?

B

Bob

I just hate it when he pretneds to be a male stripper named Edward Shnotz...

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Gerode: Too much trouble, considering that I'm lazy, and that at the end of the year we're probably (hopefully) going to be leaving behind the cess-pool that is AOL. I'll just do it then; at that point I'll probably be getting another AIM name for myself anyway

D

Dementia

After listening to "I'm not TICM, I'm his little brother" for over a half an hour I finally just killed you TICM.

You should thank me......who'd wanna live with that guy;)

A

Apollo

AAAAaaaaghhhhhhh! I hate your little brother. He must die. Please, do great physical harm to him.

A

Almindhra

Um, I'm sorry dude...I accidentaly invited him in the chat...