Favorite Magic Website

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I don't know if you've heard of it, but it's called the Casual Players Alliance. It's pretty cool, except for this scrub named Wonka(j/k).

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Overall, this one (because it's the only one I go to, really).

For rules and card text, Crystalkeep.

T

terzarima

CPA, actually. I probably spent a couple thousand hours on here. Than comes MTGnews, partially because I never got the hand of those old forums, and then now its shut down... *sigh*

G

Gizmo

I REEEEEEEEALLY wish I could still access The Dojo. I dont really care that it isnt updating, I just want access to all that information that was on there.

Its a tragedy. 4 years of Magic history was kept in only two places, and both are dead - The Dojo, and The Library Of Dominaria.

I dont use any magic site really in terms of magic. I guess I`d have to say:
www.mirc.com, cos its where you download access to efnet.

G

Gizmo

I dont actually read any other sites any more, I find that the only site on the whole of the internet that EVER produces information that isnt entirely awful is the Sideboard Event Coverage. Starcity has got so bad it actually makes you worse at magic every time you read it.

D

Dead

Pretty much every evening i hit the CPA, Sideboard then Starcity as a matter of course, then drift on to meridian magic to see if anything notable has ben produced by the other sites. I used to be a big fan of the dojo, but only really bothered with mtgnews for spoilers info. Oh, mustn't forget my regular checking of the ebay-uk magic listings to see if i can find anything i want..

T

Turtlewax Joe

For magic in general, and having fun I'd have to say the CPA.
When I need to look at a card for a deck or proxy: www.magicthegathering.org aka Alpha Betta Unlimitted.

I want to acces the Dojo but the bastards shut it down! I want to see the laod of cool stuff they have!! I don't care if the update it!!

T.J.

S

Svenmonkey

It used to be the Magic Online Trading League, but now everyone there is semi-normal and the moderators have become power-hungry. :mad:

Now it's the CPA, even though I'm just a newbie...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Spanish is cool. I know some spanish.

But, they're all swear words, so it's probably not a good thing to say them.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

CPA for everything....

MTG has pretty good articles and trivial items...