Who from the CPA would you like to meet and why?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Boo-hoo. Only one person wants to meet me.

Obviously, I'd like to meet Zadok and Duke. I'd also like to meet all of the Off Topic Elite: Salacious Crumb(K9archmage), Bob, H-Mage, T.I.C.M., etc. I'd like to meet Apollo , cuz heez kewl. I've already met Theorgg, Chaos Turtle, Sole Specter, and Sammy Dead-O, so I won't list them. There are so many people and I will update later when I think of more.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

MrXarvox

Th' whole bleedin' lot o' ye!

of course, no one wants to meet The Illustrious Mr. Xarvox, but it's ok, I know that it's just because you all think I'm too sexy for you. Well, although it's true that I'm too sexy for my shirt, I would never raise myself that high as to feel too sexy for my buddies at the CPA. :p

(A CPA convention sounds like a good idea to me, if only it were even remotely possible...)

D

Duel

Yeah, only one person wants to meet me too! And with my post count! Even Zadok doesn't want to meet me, and he knows me!

*sigh*
So few care, so many enemies.....
Thanks, ademis..

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Someday, anyway. It would be great :D

I think the person I'd most like to meet IRL is Ed (Mike) Sullivan. He's an incredibly knowledgeable young man, and this place would not exist without him. We owe him everything here, and I, for one, would love to shake his hand. He's absolutely amazing...

D

Dementia

Well, thank ya Duke. The feeling is mutual. I hope you take it as a compliment when I tell you that you are one of the most unique people I have met on the net and would like to met you because I KNOW an interesting conversation would come out of it.

I would also like to meet Mindy cause she is one of the few people I have really gotten to know here. She is the person I have most talked to from the CPA over AIM and feel like we are really good friends.

Daggertooth would have to go on this list too. Of the few conversations we have had over AIM we have never lacked in fun, interesting things to talk about. Plus, I would like to get a chance to kick his rune wearing butt in person;)

Maraud would be the first person I have mentioned that I have actually never talked to on AIM. I would have to say that the best time I ever had on the CPA was the time I was fighting Maraud in our battle on the battle thread. Maraud is a funny, funny guy....love to meet him.

I haven't made many friends here I guess. I think I fit in much more at MTGnews(what that says about me I am not sure;)).

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey guys, remember it's hard to think of everyone here. JUst because you're not mentioned doesn't mean people don't want to meet you (usually :p ) I certainly couldn't think of everyone specifically.

Originally posted by Istanbul

I'd like to meet ... and Riva Iron-Grip.
I think the intent is for good meetings ;)

N

nodnarb24

Nobody mentioned me!! :(

I would like to meet spiderman, Zadok001, Apollo, and H-mage, which I find all to be very cool to meet . I would also like to meet DÛke and Ransac (to smack them around a bit:D).

A

Apollo

Oh yeah, I've gotta throw in FoR, Gizmo, Nodnarb, Ransac (cuz meez kewl), CT, Multani, Griffy, YJ, Orgg, Ed, and MrXarvox just so he doesn't feel too bad. And Zero.;)

And all you other wonderful people!

D

Dune Echo

Hey, I would love to have the chance to sit down and play everyone in a game of Magic. But, alas, I have something that stops that called work. Anyway, I'll play a game tomorrow for each of you!

M

Major Crime

:rolleyes: I want to meet myself to find out why everyone runs away.

Well Gizmo did not run away the first time we meet, but boy did he go a funny colour. We have meet twice now in passing between rounds at pre-releases I think, it may be three times..

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I'm a member of the Off Topic Elite?

OK....

Well, in that case, I'd like to meet Ransac. :D

I'd also like to meet (in no particular order) DÛke, Duel, Multani, Sammy Dead-O, Ura, Gizmo, Bob, FoR, Yellowjacket, Jake74, Rando, Landkiller, Ed, Hetemti, MrXarvox, Azreal, Lotus Mox, NeuroDeus, Duster, Baron Sengir, Spiderman, dw51688(whatever happened to him?), and krichaiushii, among many others.
It's not that I don't like the rest of you, but I feel something or another (different in most cases) more in common with these people mostly.

I'd also like to see K9Archmage, fuzzy510, and TURD CUTTER!! again.

I thought more people would have said Whimsical.

And I would certainly enjoy happening to see any of you anywhere.

B

Bob

:eek:

Ransac and TICM want to meet me? I wouldn't think anyone would want to meet me. :rolleyes:

I'm in the Off-Topic Elite? Ok, whatever ya say.

I'd like to meet everyone. :D I Dont want to be specific, because I know I'd forget someone.