What is your prized card in your MTG collection?

A

artifact

At one time, my prized cards were Black lotus, 2 moxes and all of big blue, but since I had to sell them for certain reasons. My prized card in my collection is my Library of Alexandria.
So what is yours?:)

H

Hetemti

Hmmm...that's a toughie.

For sentimental value, it'd be my Foil Viashino Cutthroat. I don't think I've ever lost a game that I've cast him in.

For actual value, my Signed Cursed Scroll(s) are pretty high up there.

I don't have any of the power cards, so there isn't much that's REALLY a prize.

Aside: BAM!: 12PM EST 9-20-2001. Post 1000.

A

arhar

My big "money" cards would probably be 2 Moats, Gauntlet of Might, Candelabra of Tawnos and foil Japanese Urza's Rage :)

However, my foil John Avon collection IS the gem :)

M

MrXarvox

Hmmm. My Cauldron Dance deck I guess, I can't name just one card, I love them all :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

either my Gwendlyn Di Corci or my Foily Tsabo, I Love legends:D :) :D

C

Cateran Emperor

Right now I suppose it'd be my sole remaining Juzam in terms of actual value, and my foil Eladamri's Call for sentimental value.

Regardless, I'm looking for foily Lhurgoyfs of all kinds now, so PM me if you get one at the pre-release (I dunno which I'm collecting yet, so we'll have to see)

N

NeuroDeus

I don't have biggy that much valued cards but I really prize my...

Sliver Queen... because she is simply lovely :)

and for sentinmental reasons

my 3 Tidal Krakens... dunno why but I love em :)

G

Gerode

For sentimental reasons, it is a worn Ice Age Shatter, because that was the first non-Portal card I got. Thran Quarry is also important, because in my first Sealed Deck tournament that was one of my three rares (along with Citanul Centaurs and Great Whale), and I got a shiny Quarry at my first Constructed tournament, a JSS qualifier.

I don't have any old really valuable cards :(
My brother has a Cursed Scroll and doesn't play anymore, but I don't want to buy it from him.

I

Istanbul

Value: Beta Black Lotus. Poor condition, but...IT'S A BETA BLACK LOTUS.

Sentimental: Foil Balduvian Horde. Given to me for winning a six-month long contest for article-writing. The idea was that someone had stumbled across the site (magiccampus.com) by accident, and had NO idea what Magic was. By the time they were done with your article, they should be able to sit down and play. Mine was the winner.

D

DÛke

...a lot of people know about my deep and undivided love to Unmask. That card has something about it that makes you "...just wanna play it..." It happens to be good also...but that's not the point. The point is...it's enchanted. Seriously. :)

A

Apollo

For sentimental value as well as monetary value, it'd have to be the Mox Jet I won in a tournament a couple years back. Hooray for me!:)

M

mogg bomber

Value wise: my NM Beta Armageddon or my fairly poor condition Library of Alexandria

My personal favorites: 4 Serendib Efreets(2 AN, 2 Foreign WB with the original picture).

G

Ghargon

For $$$value it would go to my black lotus :D but for sentimental value it would be my foil ring of gix (my first ever foil rare)

H

Hellion

my most prized cards are,

4 Unlimited White Knight
4 4th Ed Bop
1 Revised Demonic Tutor
2 Revised Armageddon
1 Morphling
1 Masticore
1 Revised Serra Angel

and my other angels in my angels collection.

H

HumanError

I'd say my most prized cards are...

My two Mishra's Workshops, which I paid $5 apiece for two weeks ago (and have to mention how much I paid for them every time I mention them)...

My four original Icies (1x Alpha, 1x Beta, 2x UL).

My two Illusionary Masks (both UL). (Looking for more, by the way, PM me!)

My foily Spiritmonger.

My Italian BB Vesuvan Doppelganger.

And last but not least...

My AQ Ivory Tower.