Boobytrap deck

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think I've actually killed anyone with the Boobytrap (and honestly, I can't remember how I did with the deck period), but hey... any format now, cards only from Revised-Stronghold.

Spells

1 Ray of Command
4 Arcane Denial
4 Counterspell
4 Memory Lapse
4 Time Ebb
2 Booby Trap
1 Frantic Search
1 Soldevi Digger
1 Steal Enchantment
3 High Tide
1 Force Spike
1 Control Magic
1 Reins of Power
1 Portent
1 Stroke of Genius
1 Rewind
2 Unsummon
1 Capsize
2 Snap
1 Lotus Blossum
1 Force of Will
1 Legacy's Allure
1 Boomerang

Land

18 Island
1 Soldevi Excavations
1 Thawing Glaciers

L

Loafing Giant

rootwater mystic

im not sure it is in your certain library of cards, but it has tap 1 and 1 blue look at top card of opponent's library

I accually have been killed by that combo!

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll check it out. I was trying to make this deck creatureless though to nullify my opponent's anti-creature spells.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Griffith: I don't think so, but that's a good idea.

Lotus Mox: Got four of them already in there :p

C

clmax

My Booby Trap deck uses:

Wand of Denial

(and Memory Lapse which you have in there)

-Clmax

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I don't have a lot of those cards (even FROM my card pool) but I do think I need an alternate route to victory besides Booby Trap. I was thinking Mishra's Factory or other man-lands (like Stalking Stones, pretty much the only other one I have).

I also have a few theft stuff in the original deck but it's not in a lot of multiples so I don't think I can rely on them too much ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
it's a thought, but I was originally trying to keep this all-blue (although the reason why escapes me now). Plus it's a creature and I was trying to keep it creatureless. But it might be worth looking into.