Merged: Terrorist Attack Thread

M

Multani

This is one of those reasons I put a major hiatus on my Political Corner. All this idiotic talk of Nukes. Well, I got news for warmongers out there.
YOU DON'T JUST NUKE A COUNTRY THAT JUST HAPPENS TO BE A SUSPECT!!!! WTF ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?! Oh! I know, it got thrown out the window simply because Americans despise the Palestinians, and this gave them a good excuse to express some hate.
How would DUke feel if he saw this post?
Yes...the bombing was tragic and regrettable...but let's face it...it was only an act of retaliation.
Those terrorists were not cowardly. They were desperate...and there is a very fine line between the two.
Discuss if you want...but please no warmonging.
I'm scared of hell of drumheads...and I don't exactly want a Salem Witchhunt on the CPA...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
And for the record, I have not put the blame on any person or country as of this point. I'm not going to point fingers at anybody, because if I'm wrong, I look like a complete jack@$$. Remember the Oklahoma bombing incident. Everybody thought it was the Middle East and turned out to be someone from our own backyard. The only one that I have reason to believe has a part in this is Bin Laden, but still, I don't have proof and therefore won't point fingers........yet.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

Cateran Emperor

Though I too have yet to actually point my rage at anyone person or organization, I am strongly suspecting either Bin Laden or the Taliban, or even perhaps some alliance of the two.

Whatever the source, they will feel our wrath. That is the only just thing to do at this time.

G

Gerode

Nuking is NOT the answer. Nuking is NEVER the answer. Enough said about that. If we bomb them and kill 50000+ civilians that had NOTHING to do with international politics, were just going about their daily lives with relative indifference to the issue like we do, then would that make us as low as them?

I am very reluctant to point the finger at Bin Laden or Palestine or any other group at the moment. About Palestine celebrating; I am horrifically certain that many other places are also cheering for the destruction in "The Evil Empire" (no, not Microsoft).

You can be cowardly and desperate at the same time.

G

Gizmo

Arhar said:
"Someone who exists only to kill and hurt the others deserves to be wiped out from the face of this planet!!!! I want to go to war right now!!!!!!!"
ROFLMAO
Physician, heal thyself.
:mad:

A

Almindhra

F*ck those Palestinians..They made me seriously sick to my stomach...How could people be so CRUEL?!...10,000++++ people are dead and they celebrate?!...@SSHOLES!...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

R

Riva Iron-Grip

HETEMTI: Actually, we do advocate genocide. we committed it upon the american indians. and yes, perhaps it is an american, but i dont know.

I do not think that we need to start bombing the Palastinians for this. Even if bin laden did say that he would 2-3 weeks ago. I do however believe that we need to take a defensive stance.

We are a superpower, and we need to take the responsibilities that go with it. We deserver what we get for taking away land that was in their hands for 2000 years and giving it to Jews. THen, we give the Jews guns and ammunition, but we make the Palastinians use rocks and guerilla warfare.

It is our price to pay for this. I do not say that the people who died deserve their fate, but it is the price to pay for being an american.

i got drafted and am part of a long distance infantry unit. basically i'm a sniper. i've been given top priority clearance for basically everything. weapons, information and command. =) i'm kidna happy. i leave soon. like thursday or friday. =`( my mom is kinda happy/sad. but o well. i'm going to go and kill me some ppl, enjoy it, and come home with a disease. ppl at war always come home with stuff like that. bye guys. it was nice knowing you all. i hope to see youa ll again. lata guys

thomas

D

DÛke

...EVERYONE. Jesus, calm down man!

I don't like it when I see comments such as "nuke them all" and "f*ck them all"! Hey, I'm a f*cking Arab myself...how do you think >>I<< feel? I saw the news for 5+ damn hours, and I swear to God, I almost freakin' cried my heart out. It really, really hurts me to see so many innocent people die so carelessly by some enraged movements...but what can you do, ya know?

Hey, it all reminds me of MY country...my family...and the whole Arabian society that actually SUFFERED because of the United States...millions, not thousands, of innocent Arabian people have died in the past because of the United States...some even were my relatives...and how do you think I feel? I mean, I can't put these feelings into words...and you know what's worse? Seeing it happening to the United States! EVEN worse, is seeing the disturbing reactions made by the common people: "nuke them all", "f*ck them all"...HAVE A SENSE OF HUMANITY people! We are all humans with f*ckin' feelings...whether we're Americans, Arabs...whatever...ALL of this happens because of the governments...many innocent people had died before, and many are still to die...ALL because of the freakin' governments...WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU HEAR some Iraqi city got whiped out? HUH? WHAT!? You wouldn't feel half as sad/angry as now...but it happened before...and I'm from BACK THERE...living here...and seeing all this madness...and innocent lives flyin' away for NO REASON AT ALL! How do I feel when we get a call 3:00 in the morning informing us that 3 of my cousins were DIED because of bombing from the United States? Man...just HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL?

Man...if you REALLY care, you'd calm down. Please, I ask you to see both sides of the story. The United States is my country now. I'm a legal citizen...I love it, but that doesn't give me the right to kiss its ass. It has damaged so many lives...Europe complains, the Middle East complains, Asia complains...heck Americans themselves complain. After all the damage they caused, what do you expect? It was bound to happen sooner or later...and I assure you, if the governments don't sit back and rethink EVERY action they're taking...it will happen again...and again...and again...and again many innocent lives that HAVE NOTHING to do with this sh!t will pass away...simply because of some arrogant government. Don't you guys watch the news? Don't you read newspapers? So many people write so much sarcasim about the U.S.'s government in their articles, and that's AMERICAN people...the blood of the country...it's because they're journalists and they know all these things that you may NOT know. Please see the both sides...see the CAUSE for this commotion, before you run your mouth into a statement like "...f*ck them all..." It's not fair for you or me...innocent people died. It's not fair for ANY innocent people to die...

I bet you NEVER cried when thousands in the Middle East died...but now that you're gettin' a taste of the pain, madness and even arrogance is startin' to show. Calm down...and again, see both sides and the cause of this commotion...

I'm really sick. I can't believe so many people died just like that...so uncalled for. It's always been that way...and it seems to me that wherever I go...I'll always see this madness. Not fair...and even more...people don't care to actually SEE...they just go around blaming and demanding revenge without actual vision. It's not fair...for anyone...you just want your vengence-hungry hearts fed...that's not humanity...THAT'S doom itself. THAT'S the actual horror...

...I swear...reading these posts...I dunno if I should be mad...or I should cry...I mean...the whole respected Islamic reputation in the U.S. is ruined because of people like YOU all...what can I say? If you wont bother to feel my words...than I guess I'm as ruined as everyone else in this bedamned community that can't see clearly. As I'm writing this...I swear...I'm running my tears...this is not fair anyone...and YOU, the MAGIC community who should have better insights upon things...are mad! You put me to shame. Of course, SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE...but not something as horrible as "mass wipe out"! That's...uh...<sigh>...

I hope you all calm down...and realize that no matter what happens, we're all innocent of all this...please try to understand. It's all highly political...

M

maraud234

I can't believe that most of you are ready to go nuke somebody. I'm pissed off too, I think America is the best country to live in, and I would die for it, but we did bring this on ourselves. We've been f*cking the Palestines over for the last 50 years. You didn't know that did you? Cause the government doesn't want to talk about it. For the past 50 years, Palestinian Muslims have been holding peaceful protests, only to get slaughtered by Isreali police. When we had civil rights protests, police didn't just go kill the blacks. They behaved wrongly, but they didn't commit mass murder like the Isrealis have. I have many muslim and arab friends, and they were just as pissed off about the terrorist attacks as I was. It's a small minority of desperate people, who are doing these attacks, not every single arab. Muslims believe in the exact same things that Christians do, they just pray differently. I think that the people who bombed the World Trade Center should go to hell, but comdeming every single arab just for the actions of the few is ignorant. You guys sound like a bunch of rednecks.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I'd like to say that its sad how no one seems to give a f*ck about the value of human life until it directly concerns them.................I pity you.

T

terzarima

Ardente veritate
Urite mala mundi.
Ardente veritate
Incendite tenebras mundi.
Valete, liberi, Diebus fatalibus.

T

terzarima

Burning truth
Burn the evil world.
Burning truth
Light the dark world.
Goodbye, children, fated day.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

they are russians. i just read up on some prophecies. from both the bible, and from prophets. here is some of it.

http://www.bibleprophesy.cc/page6.html

there is some other stuff, but i dont want to type it all. i'm tired as hell...it would make sense tho huh? russians? i think it does. it just wouldn't make sense for arabs to try and do these kinds of acts, especially not palastinians.

T

terzarima

I hate to denounce religion, but prophecies and the bible have nothing to do with this. For it to be russia? They have no motive, no reason, no gain, so it makes no sense.

So you made an entire thread all about this? I think this could've been added to one of the growing number of threads.

Don't get mad at me,

Ademis22

D

DÛke

...I'm with you all the way Azreal.

It's really sad to see all this crap being said here in the CPA by people who I THOUGHT I knew better. How many of you even CARED when millions across the world died BECAUSE of the U.S.? Huh? You were sitting here, eating you McDees, talkin' about something as IMPORTANT as a "card game"...while the rest of the world were suffering...innocent lives, dying...childern...men...wives...all innocent...just goin' away! Did you EVEN know about such happenings - most likely - you didn't CARE at all...and now that it's happening to YOU, you're all pissed off, trying to be some tough-guys. What happened today is VERY sad...but you know what? It's NOTHING compared to what has already happened the millions of people across the world...you only got a taste of less than 1% of the pains of what the American government has caused the world. Please, I'm trying to make you feel sad about HUMAN LIFE IN GENERAL...not just your own. Everyone who died today...they had nothing to do with it...that's just the way it's been goin' on since a long time ago...you JUST didn't know about it because it wasn't happening to you.

The thing is, I hope we ALL learn a lesson here: no innocent person should die because of political struggle and disagreement between countries. NO ONE. If you don't feel this way, than you're just as "animal" as the people who COMMITED such crimes...and I truely feel sorry for you, because that means NOT ONLY do you not have respect for the human-life in general, but you even DARE consider yours better than anyone else's, seeing how no tears were fallin' when the Middle East got bombed...or when the tons of other misfortunes that stuck millions of lives...

Again, you must understand that you can't hold this against all Muslims and Arabs. I'm one of them...and every Arab and Muslim I know is really sick of this. WE KNOW what it feels like...believe me...we're just living our nightmares again! You ONLY have seen this once in your life...maybe twice. Me? I'm only 18...and it happened to me 4 times. I truely value the human life in general...and that's the way it should be; nothing to do with race, religion, and gender. It's the life I care about. I truely hope you calm your angered hearts...it's not good for you to be this mad about a thing that was bound to happen. Please see the reality, and see the actual truth behind the story...don't just go around makin' death wishes...nobody deserves it, and YOU GUYS out of ALL people in the world SHOULD know that because of today's happenings.

FoR, you bring a good point. It's too early to point fingers anyway...I guess you can see how humanity always wants someone to blame...and who does it come down on? Heh...I hope you guys see that you're actin' just as violent and inhumane as any other criminal. Close your eyes, breath, and relax...I'm really sorry if you have lost family members...and I really feel your pain...it happened to me...I know how it feels.

Thanks much...

T

Turtlewax Joe

this would be cool except that many people lost their lives today...

moment of silence...

...PRESENTS!!!WoO fRiGgN' hOO !!!!

T.J.

A

Apollo

DUKE!!! SHUT THE F*CK UP AND READ THE POSTS!!

*Whacks DUke over the head*

THREE, count 'em THREE people posted the kind of racial-blasting comments you're talking about. THREE. Wonka, Arhar, and Bob.

The VAST majority of us are not attacking based on race or country or anything. Most of us are pissed off at the people that committed the act, and nobody else. Only those 3 have posted anything genocidal or racial. Do not take the comments of those 3 as the comments of us all, just as you would not have us take the actions of the few terrorists as the actions of all Arabs.

Maraud, Riva, Gerode, myself, Gizmo, Multani, FoR, ademis, Azrael, Rando, TICM, and Hetemti all more or less agreed with you on the basis of Middle East/Arab stereotyping.

The comments of three people who are most likely in shock at the moment should not be taken as the comments of all. Don't forget that.

Z

Zadok001

Joy. :-\ Next year, you'll likely have a day of mourning on your birthday.