God Damnit

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i dont believe it. here in salinas california, the local draft board started a draft. I GOT DRAFTED. now i have to go to boot camp and all that crap. i'm going to be gone a minimum of at least 3 months. i'm soo screwed. damn. pisses me off. =( well, for all of the trades that i have right now; Quill, Istanbul, and URA, all of your cards are in the mail. sorry guys. =) i'll try and come back home. after i kill a few lil camel jockies tho. I got recruited to a long ranged infantry unit. (basically i'm a sniper). i'm kinda happy. i might get to take shots on bin Laden(or how eva u spell his name). Im' a sniper. HAHAHA. laters guys. i have to pack up now. i leave on friday.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

thanks alot hetemti. i''m glad to see that i'm loved around here. j/k.

thomas

T

Turtlewax Joe

the first dummy you shoot say to your self Matt 3 times... PLZZ!!?

T.J.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

why? but i will. just for you. but why? o haha. are u jinxed? i'll be damned. haha. well, tell me why and i will

thomas

R

Riva Iron-Grip

o. well, then, yes. yes i will. just for you matt. =) any preference in where i shoot him? or her?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hit 'em twice in the groin for me. No preference on the amount of pain, but I just like saying the word groin. In fact, I'll say it again: Groin.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

Evan_Mann

Lies...all lies...

And bad ones at that.

Sorry, had to comment at the sillieness of it all.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
FINALLY!!!!!!!!! EVAN MANN HAS POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE BESIDES HIS OFF TOPIC THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

I

Istanbul

I'm pretty sure that my cards aren't coming from Riva. It's been ages.

Good thing I didn't offer to send first or simulsend.