Jake74?

• Thread starter FoundationOfRancor
  • Start date
F

FoundationOfRancor

Where is everyone thats helping with Subterfuge? Thallid? Jake?

J

Jake74

I'm here... just not much
I have all the card stuff together still... just need your white selections.
And hopefully some from some other people so that there is more than 2 of us...
I should be back in full force very soon, I moved into my new house last weekend and should have phone and 'net soon... I hope...
Until then, I'm only on when I can grab some time at work...
I'll put the cards into an apprentice set when I get my computer all set up...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Ahh...ok, great.

I thought I sent you my White suggestions? Oh well...

Wheres Thallid, and what's he been up too?

J

Jake74

I don't know what happened to thallid and I don't have your white suggestions.... should have my computer set up tomorrow or sunday.... find some more people to suggest the cards!

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Unfortunately, things aren't going as I had planned.
I had assumed that I could somehow test the set at my school, but because I have not seen anyone play Magic yet, I can't assume that that will work.
For a while, I couldn't even access the pages with the card lists on them. A couple of weeks ago, I was able to do so for all except the artifact one, but in that case it's probably OK because I approve of the artifact list.
I haven't really had time to look over the other cards yet.
My lunch period is longer now, maybe I'll just use that to look at the cards... hmm... (thinkng aloud; feel free to ignore this)
Anyway, the set hasn't been my top priority for a while, but I hope that changes.

Of course, we will not have finished once we reach a general consensus on a list.
Other things that we'd need to do afterward include:
Templating (maybe some of the people with good rules knowledge can help us with this)
Card Names / Flavor Text (some might not be bad, but just weird)
And we need to look over the set in general to see whether enough staples of various things exist (i.e. general enchantment destruction, artifact destruction, ld, discard, counters, etc.), and to make sure that none of those themes overwhelm each other.

Fortunately most of the gaping problems were cleared up when the cards were first posted, so we wouldn't be starting just from a group of vague ideas.

One last thing - art.

Is it mostly on hold? I think I have some very badly drawn pictures in the dark dank recesses of my hard drive, so if either of you wants I can e-mail it to you.
I haven't forgotten the set. Don't worry.