Masque Block

Do you think when Masque Block leaves type 2 it is going to hurt type 2 decks????

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Who Cares Masque Block stunk anyways

• Thank god rebels is gone.

• Total voters
W

Wonka

When Masque Block leaves type 2 do you think it is going hurt the playing of Type 2 decks???

H

Hetemti

Impossible question.

Some (Rebels, FIres) will die.
Some will adapt.
Some will not give a flying dutchman.

T

TylersOnFire

DIE STUPID REBELS BURN IN THE ETERNAL...uh....MASQUES BLOCK LEAVING PLAY...uh...ok nevermind...just die

C

Cateran Emperor

Rebels be gone, I want my old fashioned WW back!

K

Kickerofpuppies

:( *cries because blastoderms are gone*

*holds funeral for them*

I

Ihsans Shade

The Rebel's have gotten too much time, blow up both Death Stars.. :confused: huh? Oh, the magic creature type, okay. Still, I am both happy and sad to see Masques go. I hated MM, and Prophecy, but loved Nemisis. In my opinion, Nem should've been the only one allowed to go to print. The only cards I'd save from The outer to expansions would be Squee, and Mageta.

But that's just me.

I am...
Ihsan's Shade

R

RPGJunkie

*Weeps...*

Masques can't go...it can't...whoops, it's going. How sad. Mercadian Masques was the best set in ages, fresh, balanced, it made sense and wasn't stupid like some expansions. *Cough* Invasion *Cough*. ANd Nemesis was cool too. Blastoderms gonna be gone. That's gonna hurt. The Masques block is, IMHO, the best block of all. Pity no one else agrees. :(

P

Purple_jester

There were a lot of nice cards in that block. Nice decks too.

No matter how much you hate Rebels, that just testifies how good that simple deck was. Blue Skies is gonna be gone too, because the deck is almost entirely Masques Block in content.

Blastoderm. Tangle Wire. Foil. Lin Sivvi and the Rebels. Mageta. Nether Spirit. Chimeric Idol. Rishadan Port. Rising Waters. Parallax Wave and Tide... Fare the well to the realms of extended and beyond.

Lucky for me I'm not constrained to Type 2. Anyone out there want to sell me their soon-to-cylce cards? I'll be happy to take them off your hands at a substantially reduced premium. ;)