2x Spiritual Asylum
2x Wandering Stream
2x Blessed Wind
2x Disenchant
2x Celestial Convergence
10x Forest
2x of each other type of land

How it Works:

This deck is complicated. The two cards that win the game for you are either the celectial convergence (comes into play with 7 counters.. when there are no more counters the player with the most life wins, just in case the thing is about to run out and u have less life i put in a few disenchants) and coalition victory (u win if u have a land of each type and a creature of each color). The wandering streams gain u 10 life and the exotic disease deal 5 damage to oponent and u gain that much life. The asylum is a good card to have against counterspell decks. If u can get it in play in time. Since my cratures aren't for attacking, just for the coalition victory to work, it usually doesnt die. I included some deck thinner cards... pleas tell me if there are better ones out there, cause i dont no too well. Also.. i decided to use mages and the master because i liked there abilities. They are creatures that help my deck without attacking which is good cause that saves the asylum. Blessed wind is a great card to play right before the asylum runs out of counters. Please give me your suggestions. Thanx for ur help. How it Works:

T

TylersOnFire

i think maybe to help your coalition victory..you should put in a sliver queen and/or a cromat just because they are great as is and will help a lot with the CV. um possibly some worldly tutor just to speed up the CV win if that's how you want to win. you might want to think about more land just because it looks like you could be a little slow becuase of lack of manna. maybe try 10 frest and 3 of each other or 12 forest and maybe 3 of the 2 most common colors. that will take some playtesting though. maybe if you wanna win by just the CV or counter thing you will want some good defence cards. possibly a good wall or maybe some delaying cards like the apocollypse 1GU return target permanent to top of owners library sorry forgot the name. yeah those are some suggestions. hope it helps!

T

TylersOnFire

no problem. possibly also concider (if you gottem or can find em) birds o paradise. i think that was a given but i forgot to add that. :D

M

Mike06447

birds are too expensive to lay my hands on em... i only get so much allowance

M

Mike06447

do u no if cromat counts as all 5 creature types fo coaliton victory

T

TylersOnFire

ok i can help you with one of those questions. yes cromat counts as all five colors so CV would work! dont know about format if there are any cards that are not in invasion block and masques block plus 7th then your probably fine for extended if they are all in those sets then type two is for you.

T

TylersOnFire

hey i like it a lot. what about a cromat or draco though? concider those! :D

M

Mike06447

i think i will use this deck.. i no it is very different but i think it is kool

4x Harrow
2x Lay of the Land
2x Urborg Elf
2x Quirion Elves
2x Quirion Explorer
2x Quirion Trailblzer
4x Allied Strategies
4x Evasive Action
10x Forest
3x Mountains
3x Plains
2x Islands
2x Swamps

Above are the cards i am definetly including. Here is an idea for the rest of the cards. If u have a good idea for a card... then please tell me wat to pull too.. cause thats a big help for me.

4x Cromat
2x Coalition Victory
4x Spiritual Asylum
2x Draco
4x Spirit of Resistance
2x of a cheap creature that bunces spells to your hand... no card disscard... please help me with this card