Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 16 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 15 and under

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
A

Almindhra

But can you you not put at the top of the poll, Reply Not Needed?...Maybe some people want to brag about how OLD and DECREPIT they are...mwhahahahaha...

J

Jake74

I'm 21... 21!! I shouldn't feel old! it's ok, I've always hung around with younger people... I don't wanna grow up... Although a real job really helps buy me lots of cards... :p

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

but my friend eric always say "i 19...i 19) (he speaks horrible english and is in fact only 15 but we still love him like an adopted red headed step child. And a lot of uss is teens thru twenties. big suprise!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'm not sure if I have posted on this before, so I'll post anyway.

I'm 19, just recently turned.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

ransacattack

I'm not sure if I have posted on this before, so I'll post anyway.

I'm 19, just recently turned.

M

magicgirl

I'm 21 and loving it. I can finally go out with my friends (most of them are a year or two older)

J

Jake74

Originally posted by magicgirl
I'm 21 and loving it. I can finally go out with my friends (most of them are a year or two older)
Be careful here or everyone will make you feel really old... just about everyone isn't old enough to drive :) much less drink...

D

DÛke

...!

...there are in deed "older" members in the boards, which is more than a good thing, because I don't get a long with the younger ones pretty well.

Sageridder is 34, and we're good friends. I don't know how old Spiderman is, but I can bet he's closer to 30 than to 20. Chaos Turtle is 29 (maybe 30)...I know because if I get a long with them really well, they gotta be (not old) but more experienced in life. Rando has to be closer to 20 than to 30, on several occasions, I felt like beating him up.

...and by the way, a person is never old. When you can't do the normal things you used to do, than THAT'S old. If you're 50, and are able to go out, have fun, and enjoy life, than you're alive and well...and nowhere near old. Age is just a number that represents not much...just like the IQ score. Look forward to every moment, and never be stopped by "age"...that's what makes you old.

R

rkoelsch

Duke you should get along with me then because I am the oldest person on this site.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You're pretty much right DUke, I'm 29 (as of last May).

TomB is up there, and YJ, and I think Mundungu.

25 isn't old, it's in the "middle" ;)