Amazing Sneak!

R

r00tg04t

hehe any comments would be nice, this is one of my real life multiplayer decks, lol not the run of the mill sneak deck ;) i was thinking of adding anarchist, wich could produce infinate turn anyways, here it is have fun watching oponents gasp!

Creatures:
4 Birds of Paradise
2 Academy Rector
2 Serra Avatar
2 Thorn Elemental
4 Wizard Mentor
4 Mystic Snake
2 Devouring Strossus
2 Avalanche Rider
1 Monk Idealist
2 Skyshroud Elf
1 Highway Robber
1 False Prophet
1 Demonic Lancer
1 Gravedigger
2 Yavimaya Granger
1 Weatherseed Treefolk
1 Shivan Phoenix
1 Tidal Kraken

Land:
2 City of brass
3 Volcanic Island
2 Taiga
1 Library of Alexandria
1 Swamp
1 Plains
4 Mountain
7 Forest
2 Gemstone Mine

Artifacts/Enchantments:
1 Library of Leng
1 Mox Emrald
3 Sol Ring
1 Angelic Chorus
4 Sneak Attack
2 Greater Good
1 Pandemonium
1 Island Sanctuary

Spells:
1 Show and Tell
1 Ancestral Recall
1 Time Walk
1 Timetwister
1 Fork

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's definitely random. I like the fact that you have so many combos in the deck, so if they shut one down, it doesn't stop the deck. You might want a bit more countermagic, however. Maybe Absorbs, Undermines, Suffocating Blasts.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

r00tg04t

however in the multiplayers around here, it's not like super fast, or really targeted and me and two close friends (we share cards etc..) like if one peson is going after one of us before we have our combos etc.. going we will like help the other one out and my other two friends play counterspells ALOT, lol with stuff like infinate turns etc... anyways counter stuff is not a big problem. However i was thinking of adding 2 Derranged Hermit (Does it get more evil then infinate squirrels and infinate turns?)

Z

Zadok001

I feel the need to say that four Rectors would be good... :) Two works, but with four, all the more likely you can get one of the combos up and running quickly and efficiently.

(And Kudos for the Greater Goods! Most broken card ever!)

R

r00tg04t

lol thanks again zadok, who plays sneak without em?, Ok i cast a serra avatar, you take 40 (assuming i have the chorus in play), i attack you for 40, sack it draw 40 cards shuffle it into my library disguard 3, sneak in anarchist take another turn, (i use library of leng lol) etc.. etc.. infiante i love the pandemonium in this it makes all my cards like super lightning bolts lol