M.y N.e.w S.i.t.e!!!!!!!!!!!

@

@rch Devil

MTG Hideout

I just made this site, please join and post, i already have 16+ members and i made it early this morning, my screename on it is DeathAngel34.

Thanks!

And Publicize Please!

I

Istanbul

I've registered. But kill the pop-up banners, or I won't be back.

E

ErinPuff

Hurrah! I've been looking for one of those.. (the pop-up stopper, that is)

S

sageridder

if you use it links don't work since they are pop up's.

I

Istanbul

Originally posted by sageridder
if you use it links don't work since they are pop up's.
Great. Trade one problem for another. :(

B

Bob

You used Ezboard?

I expected another type of site...ANYONE can make an ezboard...even me...You can have compettition...>=)

D

Dementia

You can use the pop up stopper and use links. You just have to double-click the pop up stopper icon to turn it on and off.

Turn it on when you don't want pop up's pop up:)

Then turn it off when you want to click on a link:)

F

fuzzy510

Lose the pop-ups, they're annoying no matter what people download. Until they're gone, I will not go back.

S

superguy

I don't know what it is, but I didn't download that thing, and I still don't get popus on your site. Kinda cool though :) And I know I didn't just turn the script off because I do get popups on other sites...

Edited: never mind, there it goes :p There were no advertisements on the main page though...

Edited for the second time: Holy crap, that's a lot of advertisements for one site! :eek:

E

ErinPuff

Yeah, EZboard is on this rampage to get people to pay them, so they stick half a million ads on the boards of anyone that doesn't pay.. *kicks EZboard*

L

LlanowarGoblin

well if you use the anti-pop-up thing it is no different than visiting a site without pop-ups. It is a fun site so far but we need more members.

I

Istanbul

I don't want to have to select and de-select programs every time I go to a site. And I don't want pop-up ads.

Bye.

@

@rch Devil

Everyone stop and come back. The pop-ups will be gone in three days from now!