Beat a newbie down!

U

urzassedatives

I don't expect to win this, as I am not a wrestling fan, or quick to think fast. (Woah, that makes no sense)
Maybe we could make a rule for my beating that no wrestling can be involved and it is set on a pirate ship. No wrestling moves, etc. are allowed.
I am browneye the pirate.
My parrot Linguo has a taste (and a hankering) for human flesh.
Rule number two: If you don't know who I am, don't post. It is always wronger when someone you know hurts you.
Let the destruction begin

V

Volraths_bane

Welcome...if you post in the New Member section Ransac will pop in and give you your welcoming basket...or maybe he will here....he is unpredictable. :D

Well...some advice...there are bound to be a couple wrestling moves around here...but they are not neccessary and can be counter by either blunt brutality or outright weirdness..so don't worry.

Also...i see you have a pet..many of us here do..i have Harvey the Wonder Hampster, Ransac was William the Cyber Pig, Mauraud has Boo..the miniature Giant Space Hampster, and BLoD has his pet Uktabi Sex Monkeys.

You should get a weapon..he all have one
Me - The Bed Pan of Fate
Dementia - Kaite the Chair
Jebus - Cross
Menolikeygurus - The Walker of Intolerence
urzapimpmaster - shovel
BLoD - Computer hardwear
Lejakl - The Book of Lejakl
Ransac - snapping his fingers
Maruad- Surfboard

You should come up with a good one too

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac runs in and hits urzassedatives on the back of the head with a toenail.*

You want a fight? You got it! Sick 'em, polky!!!!!!

*A 2'3 midget runs in and attacks urzassedatives by throwing mushrooms at him. Urzassedatives casually kicks him in the nuts.*

Hmmm. It seems you need a bigger challenge.

*A 2'4 midget runs in and attacks urzasedatives by throwing cucumbers at him. Another kick to the nuts takes this one down.*

How about some DOUBLE-TEAMING ACTION!!!!!!

*Ransac signals for the 2 midgets to get up and attack. Ther are still unconscious.*

Okay, then. My turn.

*Ransac charges at urzassedatives. Urzasedatives tries to kick Ransac in the nuts, but finds that his boot is now 18 sizes too small AND it is now black.*

I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Uh, excuse me, but you forgot some weapons;

Ransac: sword of many words
Prince RXI: Neu Blade/ RXI's Shadowvault Sentence Lance/ RXI's Hailstone Scalpel Zweinhander.
Daggertooth: Rune sword and shield

An you forgot my pet.

Prince RXI has his spirit guardian LoreLaDier

ok, anyone else that was missed?

Ok, down to business.

*RXI pulls out the Neu Blade and hurls a spirit sword from it!*

Prince RXI, sends his regards to Broadway

B

Bob

RXI, no one other than you cares about your funky weapontry. And you don't control time, space, the moon, or love. This isn't an RPG. It's a message board.:p

I'm too lazy to keep yelling at you.

M

maraud234

Weren't you the queen of the moon?

*Hits RXI in the head*:p

Oh no!!!!! Ransac is in the arena/ship! I will be forced to use Dementia's move against him.

*Strips down until is naked.*

That'll show you.

P.S. I know that seems kind of weird urzassedatives, but you will soon see the logic behind such a move.

L

LlanowarGoblin

LG runs in and clocks Urzas Sedatives on the back of the head with the pirates treasure chest. Ties a ropes around the chest so as to carry it on his back. Straps the chest onto the back and jumps overboard to swim home.

Glub... Glub....

*** Mental note: do not attempt to swim with heavy objects tied to your back.

Glub....

S

Supermouse

Yo, Sed! I have no weapons, no pet, and no special moves.

But I STILL can kick YO' ARSE!

Bring it on, Matey!

P

Prince RXI

morons:)

I am RXI, and in the battle arena, I control those powers!(Just as a player of games does the game's story lines)

*RXI uses The power of time to freeze Bob in place. RXI then chants. Bob is then contained in the fabric of time*

Ok, with that out of the way...

*RXI calls out a lightning elemental and absorbs it. RXI shoots everyone with 2,400,985,422,709,521,000,001 Gigawatts of lightning. Everyone exept RXI turns into a pile of ashes. RXI grows 3 foot taller*

Damn, no one left:(

*RXI uses the power of time to go back in time. Nothing of the above takes effect.*

Prince RXI, I love my job

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
For even posting that, Prince RXI, I kick you in the nuts.

*Ransac kicks Prince RXI in the nuts.*

You should know better. I'm going to have to start referring to you by your real name, Dave.

Ransac, cpa trash man

M

maraud234

Ransac, I'm going to help you.

*kicks RXI/dave in the nuts.*

For now on, whenever you do something, I'm going to act like it never happened, and kick you in the nuts.

P

Prince RXI

*RXI pulls out his Shadowvault Deathsentence Lance, uses the infused spell (Armageddon), and desinegrates Maraud*

Ok, with that taken care of...

*RXI puts his lance away and pulls out his Hailstone Scalpel Zweinhander, chants the chants infused in it (lightning lore), and Ransac is turned into a 3' miget*

AH. Silence. Refreshing.

*RXI steps on Ransac*

Prince RXI, what ever Ransac/Chip

M

maraud234

*Maraud sees RXI/Dave over in the corner saying something to himself, something about armageddon. Maraud then walks over to RXI, and kicks him.*

D

Daggertooth

maraud234 Foot is met with pain as it slams into Daggertooth's Rune Covered Shield.

Daggertooth then clocks the suprised Maraud in the side of the head with the flat of his sword, knocking him several steps back.

Daggertooth swirls his Rune covered Sword creating an arora of Plasma in front of him.

As RXI is the only one who remembers me he is under my protection.... For now. Now Defend yourself!!!

Daggertooth then sends the plasma field spirling towards Maraud.

Daggertooth

M

maraud234

*Maraud looks on as yet another person talks to himself, only this one has a toy sword that he swings around.*

Anybody that would protect RXI, should not be taken seriously.

D

Daggertooth

**** [Sigh] Well, he was the only one who remembered me. ****

The Plasma bolt digs deep into Marauds chest. Dealing searing burns as well as sending him flying back into the stand. (we are in a stadium as usual, right?)

*glaring*
Take me serious or not Maraud, But my attacks you should heed as well as my challange.

Daggertooth
----Still sighing over the Irony of protecting RXI-----

D

Daggertooth

Well, since maraud seems to be giving me the cold sholder for some reason I guess I'll just have to fight Ransac.

Daggertooth looks around the room for Ransac.

Daggertooth

P

Prince RXI

My brother is now in college and will be posting here after a little while, so lets get this fight all the way open.

*RXI turns to Maurad and shoots a bolt at him, hitting him in the chest and knocking him down*

Hey Daggertooth, why you think it's so Ironic you would protect me? Is it because I'm your rival usually? Anyway, thanks.

*RXI chants "Dark decay" on Maurad. Maurad slowly starts to rot and spoil*

There, sit down and be good, or I speed it up.

Prince RXI, will not take kindly to Maurad being beligerant

M

maraud234

I think apathetic is the word. I don't like fighting people who feel that they hold all the power in the universe. I only fight people who can make me laugh. If you, or Daggertooth had chosen to throw poop at me, I would have fought you. But instead you chose to shoot plasma bolts and stuff like that. I understand that both of you want to be all-powerful, and I'll just leave you alone with your fantasies.