1 X Drafna's Restoration

4 X Mishra's Factory
4 each Urza land
1 X Tolarian Academy
4 X Island

This is a pretty fun deck

@

@rch Devil

Wicked deck! Cept I think there should be more tinkers, but otherwise, I love it.

R

rkoelsch

You might add a Mishra's Workshop or 2 they can help accelerate your deck quite a bit.

E

Ephrils

Cool deck :) I have some suggestions of course :p

Off the top of my head I think you should be using Feldon's Canes and/or Thran Foundry's. A Shatterstorm can really ruin your day, and you'll need a reliable way to get it back, to compliment your Time Spiral and Restoration, and also helps fuel the Academy when not needed.

Colossus of Sardia may fit the bill better than the Phyrexian one, just because it's bigger. Since you use the Keys to uptap it, that won't be a problem, neither would casting cost, if you can pull out the Phyrexian one, paying 1 more will be easy. In the event you lose the Keys, it'll be much easier on you to pay the 9 to untap it than the 8 life. At least how I see it :p

I gotta suggest one of my favorite artifacts in these kind of decks :D Thran Forge, a reusable Ashnod's Transmogrant, turning creatures into artifacts. It's use will be limited thuogh :( The only thing I see it working off of is the Copy Artifact. The Thran Forge/Copy Artifact combo is good if you need a quick creature though.

Iceberg may also be useful. Generally a one shot deal, it costs XUU I think. The X is the number of counters that go on it. You can remove one of these counters to add 1 colorless mana to your mana pool, and it's an enchantment. The best use I see for these counters would be echo and untapping costs if not shortcutted elsewhere.

What I like about this deck is all the creature control is has. Between the Masticores and Rocket Launchers, few creatures should be a problem :) Those untargetable ones are a pain though, from looking at the deck, I assume the Colossuses handle those.

L

LlanowarGoblin

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Unfortunately I don't have any Mishra's Workshop anymore. Traded them away long ago. :(

You are right about the feldon's Cane it should go in here. as should more Tinkers. I actually prefer Phyrexian over Sardia but I see the point that if I don't have a key the other may be better. There is also the alternate win method of Grim Monolith + Power Artifact + Rocket Launcher.

This began as a deck I just threw together with stuff that was laying around in some old boxes with a few goodies added in. Oh well it is one of my more fun decks to play. :cool: