Two Type II decks that need to be belittled and made fun of...so please do so.

P

PTQ

Please give me any comments and/or sugestions you can. All help is apreciated, even if its "You suck, drop this game and start stamp collecting, you pansey."

CounterBurm
(If CounterBurn is going to be viable, I think that it must be U/B/R, so that you get extra damage from the Undermines and the non-burn help of Terminate. This colour combination offers much better board control, as compaired to just U/R)

Creatures (6)
4 Nightscape Familier
2 Mahomoti Djinn

Counters (10)
4 Counterspell
4 Undermine
2 Foil

Burn (10)
4 Urza's Rage
4 Prophetic Bolt
2 Fire/Ice

"Other" (10)
4 Terminate
2 Crosis' Charm
4 Fact or Fiction

Land (24)
2 Shivan Reef
2 Underground River
2 Sulphorous Springs
8 Islands
6 Mountains
4 Swamps

Creatures (7)
3 Questing Pheldagrif
4 Jungle Barrier

Counters (12)
4 Counterspell
4 Absorb
4 Memory Lapse (not sure about this, but what else?)

Removal (8)
4 Wrath of God
4 Treva's Charm

Draw (8)
4 Fact or Fiction
4 Acumulated Knowlage

Land (25)
4 Adarkar Waste
2 Yavamiya Coast
2 Brushland
8 Islands
5 Plains
4 Forests

R

rkoelsch

You could try evasive action in the pogo. I starts as a force spike that eventually becomes a mana leak.

P

PTQ

Yeah, I thought about that, and it is what was in it when it was still a Domain deck.

I guess at it's worst it would be a Daze sans ACC and at best a Leak. Hmmmmm...

I'll go ahead and wager a guess that Mystic Snake would not be a good idea with Wraths in the works. Don't want to set myself up for too much card-disadvantage when wrathing.

On the other hand, the Snake might...

...no, never mind.

E

Ekaquinox

No enchantment removal?

And you should play the snakes.

Take out 1 or 2 wrath's or take out the jungle barriers.

Test eladamri's call.

And test fleetfoot phanter(great resque card).

T

Turtlewax Joe

You can't even make a good Counter Burn even if you tried!:rolleyes: so stop saying it's not viable *I feel a rant...*

IF you sat down and looked at it's amazing new card pool FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES you would see it got a giant kick!
I can't wait 'till you get beat at your next tourney by a counter burn! Take time to DISECT the archtype before you go splashin an unnecissary color! MAYBE add Urborg Volcanos or Sulferous Springs for terminate but THAT IS IT!

Sorry For This Rant, Matt