Tournament-Final Round: Dementia vs. Volrath's Bane

S

Salacious Crumb

Crumb: Oh, and Dementia makes a stunning blow to Volraths's Bane's head! But wait, Volrath's Bane recovers and throws Goldberg at Dementia!

*Crumb stops playing with his action figures*

Crumb: Well, lets have an interesting fight!

V

Volraths_bane

Well, it looks time the time has come old friend.

We always knew it would come down to this.

**Pulls out the Bed Pan of Fate...shined to a high polish**

IT HAS BEGUN!!!!!!!!

N

Namielus

Hey, I just found my way out of the shed what happened?

AHHH BANE! We meet again...

Don't have your army to back you up now?

Well you sit tight, I'm not done with you yet.

V

Volraths_bane

**VB signal to Dementia to wait for a minute**

I have been wondering for a long time..
WHAT did you mean by that?
What Soldiers / army have you been refering to?

I beat you fair and and scare..and ironicly the same way I beat maraud after you!

N

Namielus

You sit back army boy, your about to get that ass wooping you so well deserve for your crude voliation of the rules.

V

Volraths_bane

I have absolutely no idea what the hell Nameilus is bitching about!

I won that match because he ran off whining incoherantly about soldiers and some poop like that....and he hasn't been back around the arena since! That is why I won...he went yeller.

I am done with you Nameilus..these are the finalS!

Dementia...you may make the first move....

D

Dementia

(Dementia walks into the fighting pit for the 3rd and last time of this tourny)

Ah, nothing like the sweet smell of rottin, burning flesh on a nice hot summer morning:)

I have my 60 card deck in the pocket of my flannel, my trusty steel folding chair(you might know her as Katie;)), and possible a totally forgotten weapon in my arsenal.....

My Altar!

Mwahahaha

My Altar is hidden around here somewhere. You may not know it's deadly suprise until it is too late Bane.

(Dementia unfolds his trusty steel folding chair and has a seat)

Well, Blain, you gonna you gonna come and get me Choo choo boy?

V

Volraths_bane

Fool...you have given away the surpirse of you altar...MWHAHAHA HAHAHAH..cough coung..eghh..HAHAHAHA

You know my weapons....The Bed Pan of Fate..a back up bed pan..,Nameilus's spine, a freshly cleans and disinfected Lead rabbit, BLoD's Mouce Mace,and Harvey, The Wonder Hampster...and whatever I pick up int the Tag Tournament

Pant..there got that all out..

I SAID YOU TAKE THE FIRST MOVE DAMNIT!!!

**VB grabs a chair and sits in the opposite side of the ring, facing Dementia**

VB: I am not moving til you do

Dem: Me neither

**They sit their like that for 3 hours...til VB snaps**

ARGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

**VB charges and wraps the mace around the chair's leg and yanks it out from underneath Dementia..unfortunatrly it flies up and hits VB in the face**

OWWWW GODDAMN DEMENTIA LOYAL CHAIR

**VB then starts kicking the hell out of the chair for spite**

D

Dementia

Mwahaha......get um girl!

:eek:

You are beating her up....oh no!!!!

(Dementia takes out a Festering wound Magic card and throws it at Charlie the Choo Choo's neck....SCHTUM.....and it sinks deep into Choo Choo's neck....almost looks to be CRAWLING into deeper into his neck)

Better not that thing stay in there too long.....things like that can.....FESTER!!!

Mwaha

Mwahahaha

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:)

Now get offa my chair Choo Choo:mad:

V

Volraths_bane

Goddamn Festerings!!!

**VB concentrates and the wound starts to regenerate...but is a sick looking green color**

VB: That should start to go away soon.....I hope :(

**VB tosses the Bed Pan of Fate at Dementia, Dementia's throw his chair at VB. The 2 weapons meet mid-ring and clash. To both the competitors surprise the weapons float there and start battling eachother mid-air**

:eek: :eek: :eek:

VB: Well I'll be snookered....guess there was a little rivalry..should we break it up?

Dem: No...this is a long time coming...let them have it out..want a peanut?

VB: Sure...that a new bag...Ransac ruined your first one..

Dem:Yeah..what a jerk

VB: Soo....you see Smackdown tonight

Dem: NO YOU KNOW I DON'T GET THAT!!!

VB: Oh yeah...whata sucka!

Dem: YOU BASTARD!!!!

**VB and Dementia start fighting, rolling around on trhe mat beating the hell out of eachother and their weapons clash above them**

JR: Ya know what..this is just to weird...I am outta here...Goodnight folks!

D

Dementia

(Dementia and Choo Choo are still wrestling around on the ground and Choo Choo is getting the advantage considering he's got over a hundred pound advatage on my skinny butt!)

Dementia: You know, this is kinda exciting me Choo Choo!

Bane: :eek:

(Choo Choo throws Dementia away from him in disgust!)

Mwahahaha. All part of my plan!

(Dementia takes the chance to take out a card, and throw it at the Bed Pan that is now beating the crap outta Dementia's chair! It touch's the Ped Ban and the pan immediatly Shatters into a million pieces)

Bane: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( What was that you cruel monster:mad:!

Dementia: It was Shatter of course! HAHA!!!

(Dementia makes a gesture in the chair's direction and the chair flys right into his hand. Choo Choo is still whining about the stupid little Bed Pan as Dementia swings the chair in a high speed arch of death!!!!..........)

V

Volraths_bane

**The dusty remains of Panny fly up and into Dementia face..blinding him. VB then pulls out a card of his own..ARGIVIN FIND!!! Panny is reassembled but stuck over Dementia's face. VB then pulls out a lead rabbit and starts beating Dementia over his Bed Panned head**

VB: I've been working on the railroad *BANG* All the live long day *BANG* I've been working on the railroad *BANG* Just to pass the time away *BANG*

**While Dementia is wheeling Vb searches him and pulls out every artifact destroying card he has and disintegrates them**

VB: Watch your Grapefruits...I am lining up for a place kick!

D

Dementia

He played Baba-FREAKIN-lu on my head! You expect me to post right after something like that happens!?!?!?!

(Dementia non-chalantly takes the bed Pan off his face)

Prolly should have done that before you played a drum roll on my face;)

(Dementia chucks Panny at Bane and it hits him right in the face as he is about to punt my nuts into next week! Bane stumbles backwards clutching at his shattered(ironically) and ruined nose)

Bane: Ou oke mi uckin ose!!!!!

Dementia: I sure did!!!:D Now to finish your sorry butt off!!!

(Dementia charges Bane with the Chair of Death raised high above his head ready to make Bane's skull match his nose.........)

V

Volraths_bane

**As Demntia is about to bring the chair down, VB turns, drops and lashes out with a huge Donkey kick to the face, breaking Dementia's nose. VB then "Spinarooni"s up to his feet. He ealks over to the injured Dementia, hooks his legs and Slingshots Dementia face first into the ringpost.**

VB: You break my nose...I break your head!

**Dementia struggle to his feet and slumps into the corner try to recover.**

VB: FINALLY! Now where was I...oh yeah...SHATTERED DREAMS

**VB approaches Dementia with a big grin on his face, his nose healing, and lines up for a HELL of a kick to the.....er.....Balzac

D

Dementia

Look at the post before yours Bane!!! Maruad, being the fiend he is, interfered in our fight! Better go get even with him cause I know how much you hate interference!

VB: Your right, he shall pay:mad:!

(Bane cease's his attack against Dementia, and goes after maruad)

Get um Bane!!!!

(Dementia takes the chance to recover by shoving some toilet paper up his ruined nose)

Hope this stops the bleeding......you know how I am about bleeding!

(Dementia, now having stop the bleeding(I hope:(), unfolds his comfy steel chair and relax's to watch the Bane/maraud butt whoopin........)