I will also be gone for about a week.

• Thread starter Thallid Ice Cream Man
  • Start date
T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

I will be gone from tomorrow (Thursday) until about a week from now, the 26th or the 27th I think.
I'm going to Massachusetts to visit my grandparents and to attend my uncle's wedding.
I'm really excited (just in case parents are watching) about this, but what it will also mean is that I will not be able to take part in Rando's RPG (assuming he didn't post it minutes ago or something). So Spiderman or someone else who asked beforehand can take my spot.
I'll try to find some way to kill Rebrouge though.

Kill him, or get him drunk. (Or maybe we could just get theorgg to "BOOM." him instead.)

Anyway, I won't be able to go online before I get back (most likely).

S

Salacious Crumb

I will miss you and your shiny bald head, comrade.

Hoipa

G

Gerode

The Mass Temporary Exodus has begun!

I'll be gone from July 20th to 28th on a boating trip through the polar-bear infested waters of Canada. I don't know how long I can survive without internet, but I'll try to pull through.

S

Salacious Crumb

bye gerode, i will miss you and your shiny bald earphones.

hoipa

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Well, all in all, it was an all right trip.
The wedding I attended was pretty fun, but the visit afterward to my grandparents' house was a little annoying.
My grandmother is acutely deaf, and often forgets her hearing aids, and is headstrong to boot.
So the stay there was mildly annoying.

I also made a somewhat naive and stupid mistake.
The day before we left, I was allowed to pick a book for some light reading.

Guess what it was...

The answer:
Crime and Punishment.
So, needless to say (for those of you who have read it), I was seriously depressed for a day or so.

Summer vacation is great!

G

Gerode

I'm back.

*Gives Salacious Crumb some shiny bald earphones.*