This day came too soon

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Yes, that's right. College. I'm finally going to college. Where, may you ask? At Georgia Southern, that's where.

But, you're probably asking yourself "Why would Ransac, that really cool guy, post something about this in the General CPA Stuff forum?". Well, because due to the amount of time I need to spend preparing for this, My computer time is severely cut. And that means, yup, almost NO Ransac.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'll still post here, just not as much. I won't be the self-proclaimed "King of the Off-Topic battles" and the democratically decided "King of Off-Topic" anymore, however. And, when I go to college, I might not be able to come here at all.

So, I'd just like to dedicate this thread for my Last Will and Testament.

To Zadok001 and all of the other founders and administrators, I leave each of you a replica of my head that you may use as something to hit.

To Fuzzy510, I leave you the key to Happy Fuzzyland that I stole.

To Dementia, Volrath's Bane, menolikeygurus, and all of the recent mtgnews.com float-overs, I leave a bucket of phlegm.

To K9Archmage, Salacious Crumb, and all of your other sur-names, I leave a spot to mark your territory every day.

To DUke, I bequeath to you the title of "Grand Master of CPA card-makers."

To Gizmo, I leave you a HHH T-Shirt so you can see who "The Game" really is.

To Theorgg, I leave you a shiny, new, breech cloth.

For anyone else that requests something from "The Sac-Man", please post here and you shall recieve when I get a chance.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

Salacious Crumb

wow! A spot of my own to mark my territory? EVERY DAY? This offer is too good to pass up! I think i'll go try it out right now!
aahh....
ahh...
oh, i just realized something... That was Fuzzy's head, not a spot on the ground...

Hoipa

D

DÛke

...Ransac. I have always found your presence uplifting. The CPA is a bleak, bleak place without someone of pure charming insanity.It's sad to see you go, but I wish you enjoy college...because that's where I'm heading, and I'd like to think it's the best thing that will be happening to me in this future.

I enjoyed your posts and threads, and I think many did too. Good bye, but not 4ever. :)

Until next time
We come 1

T

Turtlewax Joe

You don't love me!!!!!!!!!!:( Whyyyyyyyy you post high school education freak!!! You helped me when I got banned! What the hell are you leaving!?:confused: For pizza at 3:00 am, Limp Bizkit blasting at 5:00 am, accidentilly not taking the garbage out till the mold smells so bad you MUST call 'Fungi-Removal' If you can't post at collage I'll see you in 4-7 years

Can I please have something as a small memorie of the totalal coolest freakiest spaz ever to set foot in side the CPA?

Runs over and hugs Ransac until he turns blue.

former supporter of the clu of supirior madness, Turtlewax Joe

R

RabidKimba

You'll be sorely missed... Will you still be coming to large MTG events in Georgia?

Oh- and I want something. :D

I

Istanbul

On the upside, most colleges have free internet access, so it won't be as bad as all that.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Most colleges have neat-o experiences to try out (plus maybe more work, depending on what you're taking and how studious you are), especially when you first get there, that time will probably still be limited for the internet.

<Roommate down the hall>: Hey, you wanna throw a football/go to the cafe/see those girls upstairs/play some Magic?

<Ransac>: Hold on, gotta check the CPA.

<Roommate>: Ooookaay.

On the flip side, you can probably find lots o people for multiplayer games in your own dorm if they're so inclined.

I need a new pair of webshooters... :D

M

Mr_Pestilence

You'll be back.

Oh yeah, some advice from someone with 3 useless college degrees - never let college interfere with your education!

Z

Zadok001

You shall be missed, but I hope this won't be the end. Most colleges have an fair number of 'net access computers that you can use at will. I'll be heading off to college myself in two months (GOOD LORD!!!!), but I'll be dragging this monster of a computer with me. :) I hope you won't be out of the connection for more than a few days - We'll certainly hope to see you around here again! Good luck to you!

S

Salacious Crumb

Of course ransac will NEVER leave permanently. The CPA would not be the same without his odd sense of carrot-sticks.

Hoipa

@

@rch Devil

Good luck Ransac! Though I only saw you briefly on MTGnews I hope you have a good time in collage and don't go overboard on the booze!

N

Namielus

:eek: :eek: :eek:

no he doesn't.... :eek:

whatz dus ransac nead en edgamacation fore?

Well if your leaving to become a school person, what degree are you planning on getting?

and am I on the only one still stuck in high school.....

Well enjoy that newfound freedom from your parents. Later trashman.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
First things first. I don't drink, never have and never will.

Next thing, I will be getting a Bachelor of Arts degree on Music Performance: Voice.

Yes, that's right, I can sing. Very well, mind you.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

HEYYY!

sounds good for a fun snotling quartet... or however many the Monster Marshal will send out...

Now to think of a song that three snotlings would get laughs singigin...

Only a few weeks more...

D

Dementia

StupidER.

In Ransac's cause it should be stupider;)

Ok, this thought might just make everyone's brain explode.......

Here goes........

Are ya ready?

How wierd would a DRUNK Ransac act!:eek:?:eek:!

If that didn't get ya, try this one.......

Ransac on drugs!!!!

*Brain explodes*

By the way Ransac. I don't mean to complain. I know your busy getting ready for college and all, but my phlegm is stale!!! I WANT FRESH PHLEGM!!!!!