Do we need a new voting poll topic?

• About time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • give it another month

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
L

LlanowarGoblin

If you are refering to the voting topic on the main page, why not change it once/month.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with the majority here, that the topic in the Voting Booth should be changed, and I'll be happy to change it just as soon as I figure out what to change it to...

In other words, please post suggestions on what you think we should vote on here. We'll give it a few days, then (hopefully) we'll post the best suggestion given as a new topic.

Also, to all of you, in the future please feel free to email me (or any of the other Admins) any suggestions about the Booth you might have.

Lord knows I'll take all the help with it I can get! ;)

I

Istanbul

How about...

How often do you trade online?
* Never!
* Once a year
* A few times a year
* Once a month
* A few times a month
* Once a week
* As often as possible!

L

LlanowarGoblin

That sounds like a good topic. :cool: I already have an answer.

How about:

How many people have you taught to play magic?
None
a few
5 - 10
over 10
over 100
What is Magic? I thought this website was for accountants. :confused:

S

sageridder

Has favorite format been done before?or favorite magic magazine?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought favorite format was done before, but it must have been before the previous update since the polls currently don't list it. So I guess it's a good one to ask again (and magazines).

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
NEW POLL! NEW POLL!

I am desperately tired of seeing that old poll on the main page. I feel it should be changed once a week, but that's just me.

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

Personally, i don't pay much attention to that pole, but that's just my opinion. However, i do think it should be changed once every one or two weeks.

Hoipa

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
And thank you all for your input. Please feel free to continue to post your suggestions here. They are very much appreciated.

Thanks again! :D

F

fuzzy510

I think that the poll should be changed weekly. But, as Ransac said, that's just me.

S

sageridder

Maybe it would be a good idea to put a sticky in the classic questions for people to post suggested voting topics.That way there would be more material on a regular basis.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I think I'll post it here in the Voting Forum though. Either here, or in the Issues Forum, where we used to post topic discussions prior to the voting process, back in the days when I felt as Fuzzy and Ransac (and a few others) seem to feel.

Hmmm...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I think actually a two-week period between voting topics is good, at least until we get a steady stream of ideas for the booth (because we have what, only 2 or three at this point? We'll run out before summer! :p )

And I agree with TomB about keeping the thread here or in Issues.