So, members of the fairer sex...

S

Salacious Crumb

I think guys are juuuuust perfect.:D :D :D :D
(Got to put in more smilies to emphasize that i am kidding)
:D :D :D :D
Hoipa

A

Almindhra

My biggest pet peeve of the moment about a certain guy, is the need for him to be better than me....He even gets defensive about my height v.'s his...

D

Dementia

This is so funny even though I am sure Almindra doesn't even know she made a funny:D

The whole other thread about what drives men crazy is all about what men find attractive about women. The first post on this by a woman is all about how men annoy her.

*Super-dupper double sigh*

:D

S

sageridder

Well it looks like the ladies have no intention of giving us a clue.;)
Guess we will have to stick with the butt scratching,couch sitting,beer guzzling,burping,farting,belching,game watching,out with my buddies till 3 am ways that have charmed them up till now.;):):D:p

A

Almindhra

*doh!*...Spiderman said "what drives you crazy about men?", and I read this one before the other one, so I thought it was a negative thing......Oopsies.....

Ok, so on a positive note...I'll have to say eyes, intelligence, his touch, and he has to have a sense of humour, and not the one sided kind where he makes all the jokes....

And sorry, none of you guys qualify....:D .....

C

Chaos Turtle

... but just so you know, I certainly do qualify, Almindhra.

I have eyes, am intelligent, touch a great many things, and have a sense of humor that requires me to make almost no actual "jokes."

So there.

G

Griffith_se

Originally posted by Dementia

The whole other thread about what drives men crazy is all about what men find attractive about women. The first post on this by a woman is all about how men annoy her.
Oh, I see. Well now that I know the real question. I'll have to think about it and get back to ya. ;)

I was prepared to give a whole list of annoying things. :)

A

Almindhra

Originally posted by Chaos Turtle
... but just so you know, I certainly do qualify, Almindhra

So there.
*checks out Chaos Turtle*.....Nope, I'm sorry, you don't....*calls out*...Next, please?....;)......

I also like height too....The guy has to be taller than me.....

C

Chaos Turtle

*Chaos Turtle hangs his head disconsolately and trudges away...

N

Neo_Keo

*looks in the mirror and screams in joy*

I don't qualify

*wait a minute *

D

Dementia

Originally posted by Almindhra
Ok, so on a positive note...I'll have to say eyes, intelligence, his touch, and he has to have a sense of humour, and not the one sided kind where he makes all the jokes....
So intellegence ah.....there goes about 92.5% of the male population. Movin on........

His touch. Ok, this makes up for the lack of numbers on the other. I am sure about 99.9% of the male population wouldn't mind touching you;)

The sense of humor. Well this is about 50/50 here I guess. But it would have to be one sided since your not that funny Almindra:p

(Dementia looks at Turtle in his all his pathetic sadness and then looks over at Almindra)

HEY!!! She's wearin stilts!!!!!!

Evil, evil Almindra!

E

ErinPuff

Hmmm... nice hair is a definite plus, especially if it's long.. but that's just me.. Niceness and sense of humor are appreciated. And.. I just got home from vacation, so my brain is fried from lack of activity and I can't think. :D

D

Dementia

(Dementia struts around showing off his down to the middle of his back hair)

I know I am driving ya into a frenzy here Erinpuff, but try to control yourself;)

K

K9Archmage

Hey, my dog has niceness and long hair and a sense of humour!
Would you like me to introduce you two?

Hoipa

D

Dementia

That's not the Undertaker!!!

That's the Undertaker and Jim Morrison's love child:D