An new day dawns....The Tag Team Tournament!!!!

V

Volraths_bane

Yes, you heard me....errr...I mean, read me.

I want to start a CPA Battle Arena Tag Team Tournement
(although knowing us all doubt there will be mcuh tagging involved..hehe)

He already have one Tag team.....I and Dementia have formed an unstoppable team..THE CPA!!!!!!

That is right The Chair Pan Alliance has formed for this tournament and is ready and waiting for some good competition...so come and join us for a hell or a good time and a hell of a good fight!!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..cough cough cough...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

M

menolikeygurus

menolikeygurus has no partner...otherwise he would...KICK THE LIVING SNOT OUT OF YA!

sorry...that was personalities 23-31...they get a little out of hand...

V

Volraths_bane

This would be a good thread to find partners on

Meno...try asking some of our MTGNews friends...Pimpmaster or Jebus (I wouls suggest BLoD but he is leaving)

Come on people...Get on IM and get a partner..this can be GReat!!!

M

menolikeygurus

ransac...if you would be willing ot join with my personalities 23-31, then we could make a good team

D

Dementia

(Dementia runs in a THWACKS! Meno over the head with his chair)

Sorry Ransac. Looks like you will just have to find another partner. Somthing BAAAAAD happened to Meno.

(Dementia hits Meno again:D)

V

Volraths_bane

Well....looks like we got the First match

C.P.A vs. Menolikeygurus and Ransac (name to be announced)

it will start once meno regains consciousness. :D

S

Salacious Crumb

Well...
*Shuffles his feet*
I would like to participate but...
*Breaks out in tears*
I HAVE NO KIDNEY!
So, i will need a partner that has a spare kidney
Hoipa

M

menolikeygurus

damn you dementia...I already have 46 fractures in my skull...wait...47...

or team can be named menolikeyransac...wait..that doesnt work...ransacgurus?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
We are..........The Off-Topic Relation.

*Volrath's Bane and Dementia look at each other, thinking "What a cool name". In the process of this, menolikeygurus slaps Ransac on the back of the neck while Ransac snaps his fingers. Volrath's Bane and Dementia are now wearing black hot dogs.*

We love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

Ewww.....I do NOT look good in Hot Dogs..black is good though

**VB concentrates and his Quicksilver Armor reasserts itself over the hotdog...but now is black**

Ummmmmm.....Need any help Dementia? :confused:

M

menolikeygurus

off topic relation eh...i can work with that...

Who else want to be a hot dog...that way I can just sell you...

:grins evily:

now when do we get to kick yo lilly rear-ends?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
How about now?

*Ransac and menolikeygurus attack Volrath's Bane and throw him out of the ring. Meanwhile, Dementia has finally gotten out of the hot dog. Ransac now gets Dementia in the Break-Down while menolikeygurus gets Dementia in a version of the Crippler Crossface, but uses a hotdog instead of his arms.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB gets up and climbs the turnbuckle, and drops a HUGE flying elbow onto Ransac**

VB: BOOYA!!!

**VB kicks meo in the back allowing Dementia to free his hand, Dementia is able to get up with meno still hold his neck and flip meno over him**

Dem: VB!!!

VB: What?

Dem: Get the Bed Pan!!!

**Gets his Bed pan and buries it into Ransac's back**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*All of the sudden, the Dudley Boyz come out and throw Dementia and VB threw tables.*

D-Von: Don't you EVER try to copy our gimmick!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

K

K9Archmage

Ahhh!!! Meno is a hot dog pimp!!!!
*k9 grabs meno and runs with him into a dark alley*
K9: Sooo, how much is it for one of those hot dogs? And do they charge extra fees for extra (you know what)
*Meno slices of K9's head with a hot dog and runs out of the alley and back into the ring. Then he throws k9's head at D-von. His head falls off and he runs around screaming, then spontaneously combusts*

Hoipa

M

menolikeygurus

k9...i'm only a H.D. pimp on the weekends...otherwise I would have made the deal...

anyways, back to the match...

with vb and dem reeling from the table drops....I step in and grap nameilus' spine from vb's belt and wrap it around his throat and tie the ends to the corner pole...meanwhile ransac grabs dementia and plops his limp body into the power wheelchair he gave me...sets it to full throttle and watches dem coast out of the arena...past the parking lot, through a grocery store, past the newspaper stand and drops into the storm drainage system..

dem wakes up...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I cant stop this thing...

dem, looks at spedometer....:45 mph: (thats quite the wheelchair ransac)

now our focus is turned towards vb...

V

Volraths_bane

**VB, realizing he is in DEEP Doody, throws all his strength forward, his neck being protected by his armmor's neck guard. The force of his full force and wait pulls the post right out of the mat. VB then quickly starts swiveling his neck, cause the Post to whirl around him, hitting Meno upside the head and sending him flying into the now unteathered ropes and out of the ring.**

VB: HaHa cough cough...gotta get this thing off of me!

**Ransac comes at VB but is distracted my a loud motor sound gradually picking up volume. Suddenly Dementia shoots up out of the Arena's drainage system and down towards the ring going 40 in a wheelchair**

Dem:I may not be able to stop, BUT I SURE AS HELL CAN STEER!!!

**Dementia's wheelchair hits the edge of the ring going full speed, send Dementia flying full speed through the ropes. In the air, Dementia positions himself and goes a 40 mile per hour GOAR to Ransac, sending them both flying out the other side of the ring and through the table, and through the crowd partition, into a pile of spectators**

VB: WOW...that was kinda cool.

**VB keeps a careful eye on Meno, and for run ins..as he unties the spine from his neck and the post**

M

menolikeygurus

so far the stats are as follows:

spectator casualties:78
buildings destroyed : 2
damage: 1,435,675 (before the lawsuits) VB DID IT!!! :points to vb:

vb is grabbed by 30 police officers and taken away in a maximum security police van...

I run after dementia who is sprawled out on top of some crushed spectators, next to ransac...

I give ransac a turbo hot dog, and he is up and rearing to go....we grab dementia and throw him towards the arena floor.....

THUD

a loud cracking sound is heard as all but 3 bones in dementia's body are broken, some are compound fractures leaving dementia looking like a mess...

(ransac, chime in here any time)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
YEAH!!!!!!! TURBO HOT DOG!!!!!!!!!! uuhhmmm........I don't feel so good.

*Ransac runs to the bathroom. Apparently, in exchange for the full strength, it also gives him the runs. Dementia stands up and blocks his path.*

Please......don't stop m........oh god.

*Ransac unleashes his vile goods all over Dementia. Dementia falls down unconcious Ransac covers Dementia, trying not to breathe in the toxic stench.*

Ref:1..........2...............

Ransac, cpa trash man