What drives you crazy...

T

Turtlewax Joe

...About girls. What is that little thing you can't say no to.

For me it's eyes and innosece.

What about you?

J

Jake74

Sorry about that one... ^
Girls that are dainty, but not scrawny; young looking and young at heart, but not really young; and freakles
I love freakles!! oh yeah, and eyes too... :)

D

DÛke

...hair. I hafta touch the hair. The first thing I notice though is the eyes. Eyes really are the windows to the soul.

Over all, I can control myself really well in the presence of a lady that respects me in her heart, and not her her mind or her eyes.

Z

Zadok001

Responsiveness. :) I know that sounds wierd. But I can't stand being around someone who isn't always reacting to what they see. If someone's eyes are always moving, trying to figure stuff out, or if they're always noticing things I miss, I'm far more likely to like them than if they're slow to pick up on things.

Physically? Eyes, no questions asked.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Probably a combination of eyes and a remote semblance of intelligence (which is also rare, despite my being in a gifted / talented school...)

N

NeuroDeus

Eyes and hands... You all got girlfriends here? me yes... and she wants to learn magic... gulp...

T

theorgg

Intelligence. I cannot STAND to attempt to converse with a complete airhead that doesn't know how to comprehend a third of what I choose to say. I don't have fifteen minutes to explain a five minute conversation, even if they ARE spathic (if you don't know what that word means, ask Duel).

Phisically, I like them of a taller variety...

and for some reason, all of the taller ones turn out to be lizzards, or at least all the ones I've started hitting on... It must be their intelligence kicking in.

A

arhar

I will be the first one to express my true feelings and say BREASTS!!!!!!

H

Hetemti

I'd like to assist, but girls avoid me...so I can't really say...

...then again...pretty much everyone avoids me...

S

sageridder

Eyes,smile,tan lines(oh yeah),sometimes the scent of the perfume they wear.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

I agree with theorgg in that I should be able to have a normal fluid conversation without having to explain anything.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

Originally posted by arhar
I will be the first one to express my true feelings and say BREASTS!!!!!!
Yup, I agree. My answer is definitely the derriere. It takes a lot of effort by a female to ruin an derriere. I know that an admin is probly gonna change derriere to butt, but when it comes to parts of the female body, derriere doesn't have the same meaning as butt.

I'm also into the face. Not just certain features of the face, but the entire face together. Think about it. Would you like a girl with really pretty eyes, but Pinnochio's nose?

T

Turtlewax Joe

Butt or breast?

I personaly am an derriere man. and I HATE implants! Natural is better

S

Salacious Crumb

Hmm.. lemme think...
I would like:

intelligence
humor
as long as she's not fat

hoipa

T

Turtlewax Joe

Who edited my post to DERRIER instead of "donkey's butt"?

[You get three guesses...]

M

MrXarvox

Sophisticated evil, that's what draws me in.

And a cute laugh upon doing something spiteful...