WWYT Round 4 - Results

E

EricBess

The thing about this game is that how high you need to score to get the points depends largely on how many realistic answers there are for a question. This particular question had a very tight answer set which made for a very high scoring round. The lowest score for the round was 31, which was the highest score the previous round.

Without further ado, the list of answers for this round - Things you do before noon:

Eat breakfast (15) - sorry Hetemti. This puts you out of the running
Shower (14) - fuzzy and Landkiller will please stand downwind from now on ;)
Wake up (9)
Go to work (8)
Brush teeth (7)
Dress (6)
Go to the bathroom (4)
Shave (3)
Go to school (3)
Check the CPA (2) - everyone else are slackers ;)
Check email (2)

And the one-point answers:
Read the newspaper, Drink coffee, Watch TV, Go fishing, Sleep, Get the mail

And finally, my favorite - "Realize that it is 2 O'clock in the afternoon." I think that if I run this again, I'm going to issue a bonus point for style :D

Several people listed the top 4 choices. However, only one person got 5 of the top 6 choices.
TurdCutter - 52 (5)
And with a 2nd place tie:
Chaos Turtle - 50 (3)
Rando - 50 (3)
And one point short:
Sleepy - 49 (1)

nodarb - 47
Istanbul - 47
Azreal the Soulmaster - 46
Gerode - 46
The Orgg - 45
Apollo - 43
Melkor - 43
Spiderman - 39
sageridder - 39
fuzzy - 39
Landkiller - 34
Hetemti - 31

That puts a couple new people on standings boards and moves TurdCutter into second place:

Gerode - 11
TurdCutter - 8
Chaos Turtle - 6
Melkor - 5
Hetemti - 5
Ransac - 3
Spiderman - 3
Rando - 3
nodarb - 2
sageridder - 2
fuzzy - 2
Istanbul - 2
sleepy - 1

E

EricBess

I never received it. I double checked my PM list to make sure there weren't any that were overlooked. It must have gotten dropped by the server. If you get me the list, I can tell you where you fell. Just looking at your answers and comparing them to the list doesn't really tell the whole story because other people's scores would be affected also.

F

fuzzy510

What did I guess....?

Oh, and the showering joke, I didn't say that because I shower at night because my father is always occupying it in the morning....in other words....I DON'T STINK!!!!! (at least not as much as TICM) :D

E

EricBess

Okay fine. Consider this to be an official disclaimer:

Just because someone didn't list a specific activity does not mean that they do not participate in that activity.

There! Happy? Of course, that doesn't mean that I have to stop giving you a hard time about it ;):p;)

And fuzzy, since you asked, you guessed: breakfast, brush teeth, work, school, and dress.

S

Sleepy

Originally posted by EricBess
TurdCutter - 52 (5)
And with a 2nd place tie:
Chaos Turtle - 50 (3)
Rando - 50 (3)
And one point short:
Sleepy - 49 (1)
EricBess you only listed 4 people in the points shouldn't there be 5?

A

Apollo

Well, I'm really out of it, so the fact that I'm withdrawing won't mean much. I'm going on vactation for three weeks. I'll try to stop in and offer a guess once in a while, but I don't think I'll be able to. See ya.

E

EricBess

Actually, there are only pts for the top 4. Spidey once said top 5, but he was mistaken. The scores go like this:

First - 5 pts.
Second - 3 pts.
Third - 2 pts.
Fouth - 1 pt.

However, anyone tied for a place gets full points for that place. It seems to me that there have been a few three-way ties for third. That results in 5 (or more) people getting points.

E

EricBess

I wouldn't say anyone is out. The advantage of only giving points to a few people is that allows for a come back if the leader gets in a rut. Anyway, have fun on your vacation. If we are still going when you come back, feel free to join back in.

T

TURD CUTTER!!!

I don't shower in the morning(I shower at night), eat breakfast, or go to work in the morning, but isn't the point of the game to guess what you think everyone else would guess?:p Also, saying that if you didn't list something means that you don't do that would mean that 8 of the 15 people don't brush their teeth:eek:

C

Chaos Turtle

I wonder if these results could mean that of the 8 people who go to work everyday before noon, no more than 6 of them actually get dressed first?

Hopefully, some of us sleep in our clothes! ;)

F

fuzzy510

...it's harder for people to name things that people do in the morning if they don't normally do it. It's considered abnormal by that person.