Online Game Warriors

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

well I think the award is passed to sageridder............um way to take a beating:D

G

Gaelic

Originally posted by sageridder
You have taken 628 points of damage.

A hard blow towards the head ends your day. You are slain.
Game over for today. Welcome back tomorrow.
You have 49 turns left
Ouch! You can have the trophy at that price! ;)

S

sageridder

When you search the ground in a old ruin far away from town this November midnight , you spot a Demonlord not far away, you decide to attack...
One of your servants screems your name and charges into battle. he saves you from several blows.
One of your servants screems your name and charges into battle. he saves you from several blows.
One of your guards assists you in combat and saves you from a mortal blow.
One of your guards draws his sword for you in this battle. he saves you from many dangerous hits..
Your biggest and most trustfull guard stands back to back with you during some of the worst parts of this battle.
One of your guards flee from the battle and is never seen again. He will burn in hell for this!
Your biggest and most trustfull guard stands back to back with you during some of the worst parts of this battle.
You have taken 704 points of damage.

Not even a warrior like you could stand up against an enemy like that, you died with honors.
You have 10 turns left

G

Gaelic

Sagerider, hey man, the trophy is yours. You don't have to keep doing this to yourself. Do something more gentle like get poked in the eye with a sharp stick. ;)

M

Mundungu

And I thought I would get the trophy with that one :
Adventure begins:
When you search through a pile of old junk this odd November midday , you spot a Demonlord not far away, you decide to attack...
One of your guards flee from the battle and is never seen again. He will burn in hell for this!
One of the servants is slain by the enemy, he will be rewarded in valhall for his breavery
One of your guards trows himself infront of a mortal blow aimed at you!. He dies with honors.
One of your guards draws his sword for you in this battle. he saves you from many dangerous hits..
A servant charges to you side against your enemy. He fights valiantly
One of your guards saves your life but dies in the combat
You have taken 602 points of damage.

You have 177 turns left

But sageridder is just too good for me :)

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

all i ever get is around 580 damage(guess i'm lucky:rolleyes: ).

hey Gaelic, did you find all of your Uniques? or did the riddle man change normal items into them?

G

Gaelic

I found all my Uniques. I guess I have had good luck. I am afraid to let the riddle man touch my stuff now. I don't want to lose a Unique.

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

Yeah thats my fear, If i go with change item he might take away one of my Uniques.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd only do it if I was starting out and had nothing much to lose (unless you were really unlucky sageridder and had the one good item, your Sword, get changed). But still, if I was starting out I'd probably rather get gold or turns anyway.

G

Gaelic

Originally posted by Spiderman
I'd only do it if I was starting out and had nothing much to lose (unless you were really unlucky sageridder and had the one good item, your Sword, get changed). But still, if I was starting out I'd probably rather get gold or turns anyway.
All I do now is get healed. I have over 160 turns I really can't even use unless I want to joust for an hour.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that was my problem during my final levels before becoming King. I had all of these turns but couldn't adventure because my HP were so low, so I jousted a couple of times. Too bad you can't bring more than one thing when you're promoted :p

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

The mighty King Evincar the elf has ascended to become Evincar the elfgod. And I started a new character, Moridren the dwarf.

R

rkoelsch

Adventure begins:
When you search in a cabin far to the south this odd November evning , you spot a Demonlord not far away, you decide to attack...
One of your guards saves your life but dies in the combat
A valiant servant gets it in this battle. He was not a good fighter but hes breavery will be remebered.
You have taken 663 points of damage.

You have 235 turns left

Ouch
:eek:

G

Gaelic

I am beginning to get annoyed with the whole demonlord experience. To top that off, it appeard that my gold has been capped somehow. There are still about 30 people in the game with more money but I can't seem to increase past a certain point no matter how much gold I gather.

D

Daggertooth

Well as a Level 15 General I finaly found my first Unique. It is:

Bow *UNIQUE* Homing Longbow  (Dex +200, Cha +50, Att +150)

Very nice indeed........:D :D :D

Daggertooth

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I have so many turns and so much gold that when I encounter the riddle man, if I don't need Healing, I choose to change an item since I can usually buy it back if it's bad :) (but I'm hoping for Uniques)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Should I unSticky the Stats and Riddles thread? No one's really updating the Stats thread except TomB and I, and people can just print out or save the Riddle thread to disk if they really need it...

R

rkoelsch

I don't use the stats anymore. I took the god choice and started a new character as a dwarf. It is slow going when you fist get started. Let me know if you unsticky the riddles as I use them all the time.